P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think they are equal in speed. Netero seemed faster. Even Neferpitou seemed like a snail compared to him. Although she got defeated by Gon, they were around the same speed. Other than that i agree with your analysis
So ur bluenote/bogard from NF?
You must be registered for see images

I don't know the exact speed level, adult gon was Mach 15+ and his Jajanken punch which sent the chimera ant flying was Mach 8.96 during the chimera ant arc he was already hypersonic+

They're roughly around the same, but even so Netero being slightly faster by a slight margin for asily blitzing Neferpitou who was above Mach 10

Last edited:

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
adult killua in the future i guess?

i wouldnt really consider this a power sense he cant ever use it again as it was a one time thing to beat the guard and it almost killed him had killua not stepped in

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So ur bluenote/bogard from NF?

I don't know the exact speed level, adult gon was Mach 15+ and his Jajanken punch which sent the chimera ant flying was Mach 8.96 during the chimera ant arc he was already hypersonic+

They're roughly around the same, but even so Netero being slightly faster by a slight margin for asily blitzing Neferpitou who was above Mach 10
No i'm not them. Why do you ask, lol?

Netero is faster for me. He was comparable to Meryem in speed(some of his attacks weren't even seen by him)

Meryem is noticeable faster. I think they are in a tier speed on their own. They were launchin thousand of attacks in seconds during their duel

adult killua in the future i guess?

i wouldnt really consider this a power sense he cant ever use it again as it was a one time thing to beat the guard and it almost killed him had killua not stepped in
Yeah i know about the side effects, but i wanted to rate him regardless

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i'm not them. Why do you ask, lol?

Netero is faster for me. He was comparable to Meryem in speed(some of his attacks weren't even seen by him)

Meryem is noticeable faster. I think they are in a tier speed on their own. They were launchin thousand of attacks in seconds during their duel
Nah I was just curious, there was a guy named bogard and he told me he was from NB, I thought it might be u
sorry

Yeah indeed, he's pretty fast o_O, his attack speed could highly vary (above Mach 20 possibly) and like I said he was casually blitzing someone who was double digit Mach

So pretty much son

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Netero
- Maha Zoldyck (hype)
- Zeno Zoldyck
- Ging (hype)
- Pariston Hill (hype)

Killua was scared for Gon's life, he knew that the setbacks of a nen power like that would be huge. Dont underestimate Kanmaru Killua, he overwhelmed Youpi who is a master enhancer U_U If they were to fight they would both die though. Killua's kanmaru would be over after some time and Gon would die after the transformation.

Edit: Oh gotta love that kid, Naruto would never do such thing :p

Last edited: