[Discussion] Who are you looking forward to seeing?

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With One Piece coming to an end in the anime, and the timeskip about to be over, we're going to start seeing some of the developments in which the straw hats have had over the past two years, including age, growth, power, and so on. So based on everything you know from the characters, who are you most looking forward to seeing after the timeskip?

I'll try to provide some sort of synopsis to my best ability for all the characters.

Luffy: Training with Silvers Rayleigh, the first mate of Gol D. Roger in the art of Haki/Mantra.

Zoro: Training with Hawkeye Mihawk in swordsmanship.

Nami: On the sky island of Weatheria learning more about navigation, weather and training using those skills.

Usopp: Training with Heracles'un, fighting wild beasts and losing weight.

Sanji: In the kingdom of Kamabakka, fighting Emporio Ivankov and the other Newkama's for a secret recipe.

Chopper: On the island where birds are dominant over people, studying medicine.

Robin: With the Revolutionary Army, learning about unknown stuff.

Franky: Currently living in Dr. Vegapunk's secret lab, upgrading himself.

Brook: Kidnapped and forced to be a strange creature and play music.

One small thing: this is more for those people who don't read the manga, and don't know what each and everyone's abilities are after the timeskip.

Dracule

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.....Since when was the timeskip about to be over? It hasn't even been 24hrs yet, it just started -_-

Waiting to see more from Luffy, Zoro, and Ussop.

Last edited:

Mercy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The second half of the grandline is called the New World. After the timeskip, Luffy and his crew head there.
No shit Sherlock. I was wondering how he got the Idea that One Piece is about to end?
Like Hawk-Eyes said, it hasnt even been 24hrs yet.

And I am looking foward to see Zoro and Usopp.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.....Since when was the timeskip about to be over? It hasn't even been 24hrs yet, it just started -_-

Waiting to see more from Luffy, Zoro, and Ussop.
No shit Sherlock. I was wondering how he got the Idea that One Piece is about to end?
Like Hawk-Eyes said, it hasnt even been 24hrs yet.

And I am looking foward to see Zoro and Usopp.
The point I'm trying to make is not whether the time skip is about to end or not, but rather who are you most looking forward to see after the time skip occurs with them all jacked up from two years of training.

You and your little pedantic minds...