Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that Naruto and Sasuke (non-nerfed to hell) are the strongest in the series, but who’s after them?

Choices:

-Kabuto - Dragon Sage Mode, DNA, techniques and KKG from several shinobi including Hashirama’s, knowledge that may even surpass Orochimaru’s, access to the Shin Uchiha tribe.

-Orochimaru - Created Mitsuki, Log, and bestowed knowledge of cloning to the main Shin. Created artificial Mangekyou sharingans and a special Sage Mode. Appears to no longer have interest in the Rinnegan nor the power of the SO6P and he may have intel on Kara.

-Rock Lee - 8 Gates but that’s a death sentence if Naruto doesn’t save him.

-Jigen - He’s the leader for a reason and we only seen him use a bit of his power. The mechanics are unknown and consequently he deserves to be on this list, at least for the time being.

-Kashin Koji - I feel as though he’s like Ulquiorra from Bleach, he may be more powerful than Jigen is even aware of. But nothing supports this yet, nothing even makes him a contender to be listed here.

Who do you guys think is the third strongest as of late? If they’re not listed, please add them but be sensible.​

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo it's been Jigen and Orochimaru if we overlook Sakura's equivalence. Jigen has reality warping, that's pretty much unmatchable, even by Naruto and Sasuke, if it's done properly. And Orochimaru has genetic engineering and his peak is unknown, but it's fair to assume he's achieved a way to acquire the Rokudo powers via it.

Kawaki's going to solo Naruto, but that's at a future date so he doesn't count. They've also tried to ram the walking ass pulls and handouts factory Borat's future power level down our throats but he doesn't count either.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo it's been Jigen and Orochimaru if we overlook Sakura's equivalence. Jigen has reality warping, that's pretty much unmatchable, even by Naruto and Sasuke, if it's done properly. And Orochimaru has genetic engineering and his peak is unknown, but it's fair to assume he's achieved a way to acquire the Rokudo powers via it.

Kawaki's going to solo Naruto, but that's at a future date so he doesn't count. They've also tried to ram the walking ass pulls and handouts factory Borat's future power level down our throats but he doesn't count either.
Yeah I agree, and I didn’t include Sakura since she’s prone to passing out apparently. I say Jigen too, although I feel like Kawaki may defeat him somehow. I also agree that Orochimaru is definitely up there considering how the anime is hinting at him still scheming but as of now, he’s still weaker than Kabuto, although the latter is rehabilitated.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I’m gonna have to agree with this. And (according to the anime last I checked) Orochimaru seems to have some connection with the latest Otsutsuki members so he may very well have or will acquire some rikudo juice.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's Jigen. Delta can go even with Naruto in taijutsu and it's arguable that literally no other character could do this besides Sasuke, an alien, or Sakura. What are the odds of Jigen having worse taijutsu than his henchman? Combine that with the fact that he has an actual karma seal rather than a bootleg robotic version and you have the fact that he could probably handle more chakra, which was Delta only shortcoming.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's Jigen. Delta can go even with Naruto in taijutsu and it's arguable that literally no other character could do this besides Sasuke, an alien, or Sakura. What are the odds of Jigen having worse taijutsu than his henchman? Combine that with the fact that he has an actual karma seal rather than a bootleg robotic version and you have the fact that he could probably handle more chakra, which was Delta only shortcoming.
You do realize that Naruto wasn’t trying as hard as he could’ve, right? He was just matching Delta, Delta wasn’t matching him; Kawaki explained it. And Jigen is definitely up there.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You do realize that Naruto wasn’t trying as hard as he could’ve, right? He was just matching Delta, Delta wasn’t matching him; Kawaki explained it. And Jigen is definitely up there.
That was before Naruto was angered. He had no interest to hold back once Kawaki lost his arm, and clear proof is the fact that he doesn't bother to ask anything once they resumed fighting.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was before Naruto was angered. He had no interest to hold back once Kawaki lost his arm, and clear proof is the fact that he doesn't bother to ask anything once they resumed fighting.
Nah, Naruto was always allowing himself to get hit and him not asking questions isn’t proof of anything. Every moment in which Naruto and Delta conversed was inbetween brief pauses of battle. Naruto literally didn’t do anything differently throughout their entire encounter.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, Naruto was always allowing himself to get hit and him not asking questions isn’t proof of anything. Every moment in which Naruto and Delta conversed was inbetween brief pauses of battle. Naruto literally didn’t do anything differently throughout their entire encounter.
Naruto was initially allowing himself to get hit with the end goal of seeming weaker than he was ONLY for his questioning to be less suspicious. Appearing weak was only his means his for questioning, so if there's no questioning there's no reason to play weak. At the end of their last round of taijutsu, Naruto didn't bother any further; he simply K.O.e'd her. He gave no shits about appearing weak because he had no reason to do so. That is the difference.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was initially allowing himself to get hit with the end goal of seeming weaker than he was ONLY for his questioning to be less suspicious. Appearing weak was only his means his for questioning, so if there's no questioning there's no reason to play weak. At the end of their last round of taijutsu, Naruto didn't bother any further; he simply K.O.e'd her. He gave no shits about appearing weak because he had no reason to do so. That is the difference.
That first portion is partially true, but you’re failing to remember that Naruto had already decided how he was going to take her down. His plan was to fatigue her, destroy her means of absorption and KO her with a Rasengan so she couldn’t use any of his techniques, nor self-heal if she does escape capture. He followed through with his strategy entirely and she already knew that Naruto was stronger by this point, so adversely there was no point of Naruto neg-diffing her either.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That first portion is partially true, but you’re failing to remember that Naruto had already decided how he was going to take her down. His plan was to fatigue her, destroy her means of absorption and KO her with a Rasengan so she couldn’t use any of his techniques, nor self-heal if she does escape capture. He followed through with his strategy entirely and she already knew that Naruto was stronger by this point, so adversely there was no point of Naruto neg-diffing her either.
Are you trying to say that Naruto gave her an easier match in order to fatigue her? That doesn't even make sense, and there's literally no hint that Naruto's intent was to fatigue her.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you trying to say that Naruto gave her an easier match in order to fatigue her? That doesn't even make sense, and there's literally no hint that Naruto's intent was to fatigue her.
Naruto literally says he’s attempting to:
You must be registered for see images

Now if you can prove the adverse, I recommend you do so.
Post automatically merged:

I will put Orochimaru in the third position.
I agree, if his Zetsu body allows him to master Snake Sage Mode then he’d definitely surpass Kabuto. Not to mention that he could make a custom Sage mode for himself and/or he could take Mitsuki’s body for himself.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto literally says he’s attempting to:
You must be registered for see images

Now if you can prove the adverse, I recommend you do so.
Which was prior to his idea to overload her, so just another scenario where you're pointing at means that he no longer had to use.
His attempt at that point was tiring her out and hoping she'd be sluggish enough to land a clean rasengan on.
I'd argue attempting to fatigue her doesn't even correlate with him sandbagging so much as it says Delta can keep pace with Naruto while in peak condition.

Between Naruto saying he'd get serious, telling Delta that the children were his breaking point, and his inability to blitz her(he wouldn't bother tiring her if he could) I don't know what makes you think he was sandbagging.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which was prior to his idea to overload her, so just another scenario where you're pointing at means that he no longer had to use.
His attempt at that point was tiring her out and hoping she'd be sluggish enough to land a clean rasengan on.
I'd argue attempting to fatigue her doesn't even correlate with him sandbagging so much as it says Delta can keep pace with Naruto while in peak condition.

Between Naruto saying he'd get serious, telling Delta that the children were his breaking point, and his inability to blitz her(he wouldn't bother tiring her if he could) I don't know what makes you think he was sandbagging.
Regardless of what Naruto chose to do, he was always going to win. He was tiring her out with taijutsu initially in order to deplete her chakra quickly (remember she had “powered-up” and erupted with chakra, which made Naruto do the same). By Naruto sandbagging, he was controlling the fight while also slowly making Delta desperate enough to think she could win if she just tried a little harder...which would lead to her downfall. We know that she stood no chance though, so long as the kids weren’t used as hostages.

Naruto hasn’t blitzed anyone since Kaguya. Plus Naruto let Delta initiate the charges and then he would charge toward her. Like I said earlier, Naruto was sandbagging to force Delta to make a mistake and while he didn’t have to do that, he decided to do so.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’d go with jigen, just based purely on the fact that kawaki still thought that naruto MIGHT be as strong as jigen after seeing him in his mode
Right, btw was it stated or implied that Kawaki can sense chakra density? Iirc, he just looked at Naruto’s aura, or he just saw how fast Naruto caught up to him, or something like that.

I don’t remember the chapter nor the scene where that took place, however I do remember Kawaki saying that.

Reactions: InfiniteMugen

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, btw was it stated or implied that Kawaki can sense chakra density? Iirc, he just looked at Naruto’s aura, or he just saw how fast Naruto caught up to him, or something like that.

I don’t remember the chapter nor the scene where that took place, however I do remember Kawaki saying that.
I remember the scene, but there’s no context for it. It’s just a look and basically
Feeling the chakra? We haven’t seen anything suggesting kawaki can sense on that level, might just be a gut feeling kinda deal.

Reactions: Animegoin