edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so what you think about zangetsu being a shinigami and not a zanpaktou...i say this because aizen and tosen talk about what happened to the hollow and revealed that it was a hollowfied dead shinigami. so basically the black hollow had a pure white shinigami soul in him so we see white ichigo is portrayed as the hollow and zangetsu is the shinigami remember the hollow took over because zangetsu was already dead but somehow that soul got into ichigo(trough masaki) and after ichigo got shinigami powers that propelled zangetsu to take control over the white hollow(but remember the hollow is always saying he's gonna take control over ichigo like he did with zangetsu) but in ichigo its the opposite because ichigo has shinigami powers from rukia thus awakening and strengthening zangetsu. but at the end of the day whitey and zangetsu are one what you guys think?

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive been thinking the same thing as well. Im also thinking that Zangetsu isnt complete not just yet. I feel like there will be another manifestation like Zangetsu and the Hollow in him but of his Quincy origin.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive been thinking the same thing as well. Im also thinking that Zangetsu isnt complete not just yet. I feel like there will be another manifestation like Zangetsu and the Hollow in him but of his Quincy origin.
that would be kinda cool actually i didn't think about that.

You took the words outta my fingers that were about to type that in a thread//:win:

i actually was just gonna VM that to my friend but just made it a thread...great minds think alike i see.