Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im just chill and watching trump if he f's up or not if he does f up then lets hold hands to kick him out on the white house.. Poor gets poorer and rich gets richer, thats what my uncle told me when i was a kid but theres a hope just give trump a chance who knows he might make america great again.

Last edited:

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truly tragic and all the racists are gonna pin it on black people in general. They already labeled it the BLM Kidnapping. & Trump is soon to enter office so who knows what's next

This race war is so...needs to end :/

Reactions: Sagebee

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im just chill and watching trump if he f's up or not if he does f up then lets hold hands to kick him out on the white house.. Poor gets poorer and rich gets richer, thats what my uncle told me when i was a kid but theres a hope just give trump a chance who knows he might make america great again.
He did prove everyone wrong when they said he'll lose, maybe he'll prove everyone wrong again when they say he'll be a bad president (glass half-full) :sdo3:

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's shocking.

I mean you are the guy that once defended three convicted black robbers because the article referred to them as "thugs"
When was this? Qoute please.

Sidenote; i don't support the ideal of black people treating whites the same way they've treated us for over 700 hundred years. It insults put ancestors who survived slavery, our elders who fought for civil rights and blacks who are overcoming white supremacy.

Last edited:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Truly tragic and all the racists are gonna pin it on black people in general. They already labeled it the BLM Kidnapping. & Trump is soon to enter office so who knows what's next

This race war is so...needs to end :/
Right, this is an issue on both ends of the spectrum. They need to stop associating all blacks with crimes comitted by blacks and all whites with crimes commited by whites. It only propagates more hatred and division between the races.

At the same time, the media has to acknowledge this has a hate crime, because that's what it is. I've been surfing all over the media to see who's been covering this story, online, tv, social media, twitter, etc. And this is barely getting any attention, which pisses me off. Had the tables been turned and the script was flipped, we probably wouldnt hear the end of it, till maybe 2018. If the kidnapee was black, he would have been the new Mike brown.

When these stories dont get acknowlegement from the media, some whites feel disenfranchised, and it allows groups like the alt-right to make use of this story to fuel their hatred. There are BLM members on twitter either ignoring this or are more concerned with the name "BLM", then the actual incident that happened. It's dumb shit like this that makes me hate BLM, it's as if they can't show empathy for another human being that isnt in their racial group, and I'm not saying all, but the figure heads on top. I honestly don't care if BLM gets blamed for this, the movement needs to stay in 2016 and be reborn and retitled as something else in 2017. It only generates hatred and racial division.

Last edited:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And here come the f*** heads, bringing up slavery and propogating more division. Rastarasta, you're not helping anyones case.

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Notice how when shit like this happens it barely gets any attention and is forgotten shortly afterwards, but when something happens to a black person is all over the internet? Yeah... Just saying.

Reactions: Conspirator.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Notice how when shit like this happens it barely gets any attention and is forgotten shortly afterwards, but when something happens to a black person is all over the internet? Yeah... Just saying.
Please, both sides are equal in most regards. Trump supporters aren't exactly known for being the quietest bunch.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's because of Liberal Media always trying to force their propraganda on everyone. However, the unreasonable police shootings is kinda messed up and not just based solely on African-Americans, but everyone. Justice needs to be served on that standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.