kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A mentally disabled white man, who identifies at a Trump supporter, was kidnapped, beaten, and tortured by for Chicago residents. They live streamed the entire thing on Facebook, and posted it on a timeline before it got took down by the police and they were arrested. In the video you can see the man being beaten, being forced to walk on all fours, being forced to say things like "f*ck white people" and "f*ck Donald Trump", having his clothes cut up, being forced to drink toilet water, and even having his scalp being sliced, revealing his skull. This. shit. is. f*cked.

Here's a SFW snippet from the entire livestream. You can see the entire life stream in the link below.

ChicagoJhawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smh....so you're upset over a guy who supported a so called rascist bigot and your response to that is to act like deranged baboons and beat the man up....mind you in the country that supports freedom of speech and expression and voted this guy in........

I guess the question to ask here is

How are you any better than trump?

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What would you expect from people from Chicago, especially those from the African-American community. These people are mentally defunct in comparison to non-inner-city African American counterparts.

Shame, I'm black and a Trump supporter.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#1. Water is not a substitute for milk in cereal.
#2. The video is a horrible display of how low people can be.
#3.
[video=youtube;-K7fCQlUhj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0[/video]

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What a bunch of degenerates Lmao.

Ps. The only way this will be entertaining is seeing the future white vs black salt intensity with Donald Trump's term.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good question. Why not?
Because they are your citizen and Africa is not a trashcan for USA, to throw the bad ones in. Because some of them moved there a long time ago and have as much rights to stay in as much the Europeans, criminal or not.. And even the one you brought as a slave, is yours to keep. You bought them. Once sold goods are not returned. Unless you can show warranty card that hasn't expired yet and allows such a policy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagebee

Оdin

Elite
Kin
626💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because they are your citizen and Africa is not USA trashcan. Because some of them moved there a long time ago and have as much rights to stay in as much the Europeans criminal or not.. And even the ones you brought as slave is your to keep. You bought them. Once sold goods are not returned. Unless you can show warranty card that hasn't expired yet.
Even bigger reason for them to leave.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just replying to what you said. You called the U.S. trash, so does it make sense to stay in said country?
No I meant Africa cannot be used as a trashcan where USA can throw bad apples in. Either my grammar wasn't good enough or your understanding of the sentence. Let's stop derailing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.