Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, so we know that Whis is the strongest seen person in DBZ (right now(SS3 Vegito totally negs doe)), but could he beat the other 3 strongest fighters(I'm not counting Golden Frieza and SSG Vegeta) if they all joined forces?
Also, it's a discussion thread since we don't know much about Whis, but my numbers are roughly:
Whis:15
Beerus:10
SSG Goku:6
Super Vegito:7
So the gap isn't that big, so could the team make it or would they get solo'd?
Battlefield:planet Earth
Mindset:BL
Distance:Irrelevant
Intel:None for Whis, full for the team

Bonus topic: CAN OMEGA SHENRON GRANT WISHIS LOL WATTTT?

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
second team wins neg diff, but vegito has to transform into SS3 since whis is somewhat special.

yeah, he comes from the race called A Whis

Last edited:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lord whis stomps. In DBZ power levels aren't linear even being 2 points above anyone of them makes him far stronger.

An example of this is piccolo and naapa, piccolo had a power level of 3500 and naapa had a power level of 4000 yet even with the help of gohan, krillen, chiatzou and tien they were all curbstomped by naapa

Lord F

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord whis stomps. In DBZ power levels aren't linear even being 2 points above anyone of them makes him far stronger.

An example of this is piccolo and naapa, piccolo had a power level of 3500 and naapa had a power level of 4000 yet even with the help of gohan, krillen, chiatzou and tien they were all curbstomped by naapa
Correct. Im still at a loss for words as to how that filthy monkey swine beat me, his power initially wasn't even equal to the whole money-grubbing clorfor race, whom I forced into extinction.

Reactions: BazzBee

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SS3 Vegito potentially solos so I limited him to ss1 in this battle
dont exaggerate lawd vegito-samas powers , since whis can neg diff single handely beerus with a karate-chop and goku too.

well if they combine their full powers and are at maximum thats a another story

Itachi 4 life

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct. Im still at a loss for words as to how that filthy monkey swine beat me, his power initially wasn't even equal to the whole money-grubbing clorfor race, whom I forced into extinction.
Goku beating you was the same as that jock strap incident, but Ginyu wasn't around to dig the holes.

knation

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe whis would be able to solo beerus,ssg goku and vegeta, and golden frieza all at once with little difficulty.
He can rewind time after all

SS100

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe whis would be able to solo beerus,ssg goku and vegeta, and golden frieza all at once with little difficulty.
He can rewind time after all
i dont think thats a abilty you can use as many times you want to. but it would neither be a fair fight