Which Zetsu is your favorite?

Which one?

  • Spiral Zetsu

    Votes: 7 70.0%
  • White Zetsu (Original)

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Black Zetsu

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Fodder Zetsus during the war,etc)

    Votes: 1 10.0%

  • Total voters
    10

madara uchlha

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
538 posts 53 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
538
Reaction score
53
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As for me, Spiral Zetsu, because he hasn't betrayed me yet, and helped transport my poop when I was older.
 

Slowpoke

Banned
Veteran
2,836 posts 200 reactions
Joined
May 26, 2014
Messages
2,836
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like Itama Senju.
Well since he doesn't count, I pick Spiral Zetsu.
​
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,444 posts 2,201 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
White Zetsu, he's rather funny.
 

TRE MERCER

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,251 posts 487 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2014
Messages
13,251
Reaction score
487
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As for me, Spiral Zetsu, because he hasn't betrayed me yet, and helped transport my poop when I was older.
How did white zetsu betray you he gave you your first rinnagan and his arm.
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spiral Zetsu, because that poop picture was funny.
 

Floatinq

Member
19 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The funniest which is by far the best... Spiral Zetsu
 

madara uchlha

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
538 posts 53 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
538
Reaction score
53
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
How did white zetsu betray you he gave you your first rinnagan and his arm.

White Zetsu (If your reading this now White Zetsu, don't think I will forget that day where I had diarrhea, I won't.:devil:) was never as willing to take out my poop when I was old and helpless! I had to rely on Spiral, and I thank him for it.
 

Slowpoke

Banned
Veteran
2,836 posts 200 reactions
Joined
May 26, 2014
Messages
2,836
Reaction score
200
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
White Zetsu (If your reading this now White Zetsu, don't think I will forget that day where I had diarrhea, I won't.:devil:) was never as willing to take out my poop when I was old and helpless! I had to rely on Spiral, and I thank him for it.

This Gimmick isn't even funny. ​
 

Meee

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,994 posts 1,054 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
10,994
Reaction score
1,054
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Black Zetsu :cool:
 

Faceplant911

Member
334 posts 22 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
334
Reaction score
22
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spiral zetsu not only is funny as heck, he also has the most actual character of any of the zetsu's, and makes up some of obito's mask back when obito was awesome.
 

SSU

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,625 posts 95 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
1,625
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Poop...pooooop!
 

amirullord

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
768 posts 66 reactions
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
768
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spiral zetsu, he is funny ~
 

Ldude

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,648 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Spiral Zetsu also flipped Obito off. Lel.
 
Top