Which Would You Choose?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which primary source of power would you choose?

List:
  • Dragon Ball Z - Ki
  • Naruto - Chakra
  • Bleach - Reiatsu
  • One Piece - Haki
  • Hunter X Hunter - Nen
  • ATLA & TLOK - Bending
  • Fairy Tail - Eternano
  • Katekyō Hitman Reborn! - Dying Will Flames
Please explain why you chose the one you did

Last edited:
Reactions: LordRaikage

naruto1246

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ki for one simple reason.... KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ...... KIAOKIN TIMES FOURRR.....

"kiao what?" boom dies

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra. While not the most powerful amongst the choices, it is definitely the most
versatile, or at least that I know of (I know all of them except the Hunter X Hunter one
and the Fairy Tail one). Having Ki and blowing up the moon is nowhere near
as practical as having enhanced speed, strength, possible space-time ninjutsu, shadow
clone jutsu, and transformation jutsu. Heck, I want chakra just for the shadow clone jutsu
and transformation jutsu part. It would make life heck of a lot easier.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where dying will flame from KHR? OT: Chakra as most versatile.
I'm sorry, I never even heard of that. I just looked it up on Google. Wouldn't it make more sense that Wave Energy be put rather than that? I literally just pressed on a few links and got to that on the Reborn Wiki. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and I will add it later

naruto1246

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra. While not the most powerful amongst the choices, it is definitely the most
versatile, or at least that I know of (I know all of them except the Hunter X Hunter one
and the Fairy Tail one). Having Ki and blowing up the moon is nowhere near
as practical as having enhanced speed, strength, possible space-time ninjutsu, shadow
clone jutsu, and transformation jutsu. Heck, I want chakra just for the shadow clone jutsu
and transformation jutsu part. It would make life heck of a lot easier.
yeah but think about this... you can fly with Ki easily... and learn kiaoken which enhances everything for a short time ... at a price yeah but still... and dude lets face it... if you could blow up a mountain let alone the moon.... no body not even the government would screw with you.... also I think with Ki you can enhance how tough you are cause I mean bullets were bouncing off of krillin and goku when they were kids... that's gotta be why

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah but think about this... you can fly with Ki easily... and learn kiaoken which enhances everything for a short time ... at a price yeah but still... and dude lets face it... if you could blow up a mountain let alone the moon.... no body not even the government would screw with you.... also I think with Ki you can enhance how tough you are cause I mean bullets were bouncing off of krillin and goku when they were kids... that's gotta be why
If you were that dangerous, governments wouldn't let you be. They'd have all the more reason to hunt you down
because of the tremendous threat you pose to the security of the world. They ain't gonna let a walking nuke simply
stroll around for no reason. Besides, I'd still rather just have transformation jutsu and clone jutsu. It'd be SOOOO
worth it.

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry, I never even heard of that. I just looked it up on Google. Wouldn't it make more sense that Wave Energy be put rather than that? I literally just pressed on a few links and got to that on the Reborn Wiki. Please correct me if I'm wrong, and I will add it later
I don't think so... Put wave energy instead of DFW is the same thing like put physical and mental energy (source of chakra ) instead of chakra.

Last edited:

naruto1246

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you were that dangerous, governments wouldn't let you be. They'd have all the more reason to hunt you down
because of the tremendous threat you pose to the security of the world. They ain't gonna let a walking nuke simply
stroll around for no reason. Besides, I'd still rather just have transformation jutsu and clone jutsu. It'd be SOOOO
worth it.
the government would try but after you blow up a couple of their armies or two they'll try to negotiate and you'll be able to be left in peace... hopefully lol. and you're right about those lol they would be soooo helpful. but im still say Ki is better... not more useful but better. anyway im really curious now... if you have a high level Ki are you immune to bullets?... I ask because krillin and goku and all the z fighters were immune but when krillin threw a rock at super saiyan goku it hurt him ....