[Discussion] Which veterans and SCs will we see in action before the arc ends?

Who will we see in action?

• Total voters

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the title said. Ever since the wedding started, Smoothie, Oven, Daifuku, and Compote (who has appeared in literally 3 panels) have done next to nothing, and oddly enough, none of them seemed to have gone after Germa or the Firetank Pirates. I hope that we can see all of them, or at the very least Smoothie since she's a SC, in action before the arc ends or else I don't see the point of including them in this arc.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, why did you make Sweet Commanders plural as if there are any left besides Smoothie, as that is the only commander left who has done literally nothing.

Snack was defeated by Urouge.
Cracker was beaten by Luffy.
Katakuri has been prominent for the most part.

Smoothie is the only person that needs to do something, and this is just another reason why the BM pirates are being heavily nerfed in their forces. Just imagine if Smoothie was chasing the SH's along with BM.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, why did you make Sweet Commanders plural as if there are any left besides Smoothie, as that is the only commander left who has done literally nothing.

Snack was defeated by Urouge.
Cracker was beaten by Luffy.
Katakuri has been prominent for the most part.

Smoothie is the only person that needs to do something, and this is just another reason why the BM pirates are being heavily nerfed in their forces. Just imagine if Smoothie was chasing the SH's along with BM.
Just in case someone thought that Cracker would recover and return for some reason.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the Vinsmokes are one their way to Cocoa island thinking the SHs are there while BM & Pero are in Nuts island. Capone is also heading to Cocoa island. Smoothie and Daifuku were the most worried about the cake for BM so chances are that they are in the mirror world heading for a mirror in Cocoa to check the status of the cake.

Speaking of Daifuku, its worth noting that Cocoa Island is inspired by Aladdin(the clothes and the flying carpet) and Daifuku looks like Jafar and has a genie. It all checks out. Hoping for Sanji vs Daifuku. I say there is gonna be one giant clash and at the end, Luffy & Sanji escape on Capone or Germa's ship.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The point of having them in this arc serves as an introduction for the next time they will show up. So we can skip the formalities next time.

Edit:

Voted none, maybe some panel time for some or reaction shots, but I don't we will see Katakuri like portrayal.

Last edited:

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm inclined to agree with the majority of people. It's most likely that either Smoothie shows up, or none at all. I'm not saying that there's no chance of Oven or Daifuku appearing, as they actually got the name/title card thing, but they haven't been shown having any importance, other than some people to fill the gap between cannon fodder and SC. Smoothie's got a lot of potential, what with her bounty and position as SC. But I'd guess next arc is Wano, and I'd want to focus on the Beast Pirates, not the continuing threat of Big Mom.