6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feel like writing something tell me which story premise your feeling the most

For comedy:

Ones a horror comedy of college students turning to zombie cannibals after trying some weird drugs

Another one is a horror comedy of building your on robot best friend shop

For romance:

A boyfriend is killed by girlfriends make best friend and he posses a guy that looks like him.

For action:

For this imagine Harry Potter with spys and assassins but with supernatural abilities. Si basically there's a secret school that secret spy and assassin families attend. Series also has some comedy and romance elements.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,447💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on the mood and the direction of the story I'd say. If you have one fixed line it can easily become stale or too cliche, but a little mix of style can help that. Write whatever you're in the mood to write my friend but be warned, unless you advertise like crazy (and even then) readers don't come easily on here these days :lok::lok:

Reactions: Hunty

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree with Michael, i came here searching nothing (just browsing the base) and found your thread after more than 2 months :facts:

the last version looks the coolest, it's the best idea to bring in a fantasy comedy and romantic moments.

Reactions: Hunty

Awkward-san

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last bit got me intrigued. At the top of my head, it could turn out to be one really amazing story...the premise is just too good to be true but whenever it comes to fantasy world building and the likes often gets in the way. I struggle a whole lot when it comes to dialogues and fight scenes, if you do write it. Give us a shout, I'd like to give it a read.