Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to vote for Swift release, since Hiruko wrecked with it, but Kaguya's teleportation jutsu won me over. That would be a fun technique to deploy in battle. FTG would be my second choice.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi's shunshin.

You must be registered for see images

Stay mad. :bdpf:
Itachi faster than instant confirmed?
Of course not, Minato didn't attack instantly fighting Bee, so regardless of the speed of FTG, the attack is not an instant one. And the only way you can be faster than Instant is with time travel by arriving before you leave.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's shunshin.

Stay mad. :bdpf:
Itachi's Shunshin>>>>> FTG
^^This one
Itachi faster than instant confirmed?
Of course not, Minato didn't attack instantly fighting Bee, so regardless of the speed of FTG, the attack is not an instant one. And the only way you can be faster than Instant is with time travel by arriving before you leave.
Nice how Itachi Solos edited the scan to remove Bee's response to Itachi being behind him. Full scans tell the full story.

SonicBoom

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the list, I would go with Sasuke's -- seems best suited for battle.

Nice how Itachi Solos edited the scan to remove Bee's response to Itachi being behind him. Full scans tell the full story.

All I see is Bee responding after Itachi warned him. Not sure what your point is? :dunno: It's pretty evident that Itachi was helping Bee to fight, as also shown here:

And I find your post rather ironic. "Full scans tell the full story", yet you omitted the scenes where the shurikens hit Bee's hand and Itachi used genjutsu.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I see is Bee responding after Itachi warned him. Not sure what your point is? :dunno: It's pretty evident that Itachi was helping Bee to fight, as also shown here:
Of course, because Bee's feats keeping pace with MS Sasuke, Jugo, Suigetsu, Kisame, Obito and the Edo Jins, mean nothing in his skirmish with Edo Itachi. Bee didn't need Itachi's help to counterattack Itachi's back attack. Also think about the logic. If Itachi is moving so fast that he has time to say "behind you", then it stands to reason that Bee is moving just as fast to verbally and physically respond.

And I find your post rather ironic. "Full scans tell the full story", yet you omitted the scenes where the shurikens hit Bee's hand and Itachi used genjutsu.
Why would I post the full fight, when it spans several chapters? The post was with regard to speed feats, not who is the stronger fighter.

And No, Bee used Gyuki's hand to catch the shuriken.