[Discussion] Which SH's fighting-style do you enjoy the most?

• Total voters

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I enjoy Luffy's the most. His rubber-style is so versatile. He can even combine it with Haki and/or Gear X. My favourite is probably the Gomu Gomu no Jet Bazooka.

Nami's Clima-Tact is pretty cool as well. I love how her weather-related techniques are scientifically-based. By that, I mean there is an explanation to it, and those explanations are logical within the established laws of the OPverse. It doesn't have to adopt real-life scientific principles, since the story is fiction after all.

I also enjoy Ussop's style a lot. Sure, some of his techniques look childish and immature, but it's an interesting way of fighting and sometimes an effective way too.

The rest are pretty good too. Though, I tend to find Chopper's and Brook's abilities boring. Never liked seeing them fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintõki1

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mostly the M3, although I like Luffy's fighting style first, then Sanji and lastly Zoro. Zoro hasn't really gotten a fight since the TS. My least fav. would have to be Chopper or Nami. Robin's fighting style has a lot of potential if she gets rokushiki and CoA.

Mephew D Kensei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ussop- its a tricky kinda fighting style n i like it coz its not really dependent on strenght but rather on tact n wit and u gotta love the underdog anyways.

Zoro- well i do have kinda of a sword fetish n i like how Zoro's techs r done.

Luffy- for the always out of the box moments n the so did not see that coming kinda moves.

Sanji- Its fun n cool though i hope he gets his all out moment soon.

Chopper- he's always in a pickle n hey he got me going beeeeeeeaaaam that one time when he did Scope.

I did not like however Robin that one time in FI when her n her clone got down and dirty with that Dosan fishman or who ever was her opponent there. Robin is too lovely a lady to have her or even her facsmile b in such close proximity with such ugly a$$ ruffians.

Reactions: DoubleKamui

shinjojin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy's, Zoro's, and Sanji's since they are all freaking amazing! =D

Robin's is pretty awesome too but I would love to see her DF being utilized with Haki and various martial arts, including Rokushiki, Fishman Karate, or even Hasshoken. :bouncy:

Reactions: DoubleKamui

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji's as well. I like his Black Leg fighting style. Not so much his Diable Jambe technique though. I think he should upgrade his game a little with hasshoken similar techniques and the lot. After him, probably Brook. And then Zoro/Luffy