Which Should I Watch?

UchihaGaeshi

Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
9
Magi, Log Horizon, or Kuroko No Basketball?

I've already watched about 12 eps of Magi, but I've lost interest a little. I've seen like two eps of Log Horizon, and I wasn't hooked at all. I've never seen Kuroko no Basket.
 

riley freeman

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jun 11, 2013
Messages
4,982
Reaction score
305
Bro i like you(no homo) so i'm going to help you and say "boondocks".that show is the best
 

Positive Human

Banned
Regular
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
981
Reaction score
121
Magi!

I 100% recommend it! It's become my favorite Anime.

Its awesome from the first episode on!
And It becomes even better!!
 

Illyasviel

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
6,694
Reaction score
286
No of them tbh ;p
Fate/zero ftw
 

Zoids

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
1,360
Reaction score
210
Kuroko No Basketball
 

nandachikara

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
10,673
Reaction score
101
Magi keep watching it,you will be hooked lol.
 

Lucidus 🥉

Legendary
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
11,963
Reaction score
1,366
Kuroko no basket is absolutely great.. its one of the only sport manga's i got addicted to
 

Baldy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
12,039
Reaction score
260
Hmm, hard to say. In all honesty, I like all of them.

Magi starts off slow, but it's safe to say that after a while, it gets really good. You should definitely give it a try.

You should probably try KnB, like seriously. I like everything 'bout this anime, the soundtracks, the characters. It got me into basketball.

Log Horizon's also good. Give it a few more episodes.

I think you should try KnB first, then give either Magi or Log Horizon a try.
 
Top