Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of what?

Just in general I think Tobidara. Also if they really do kill off Naruto and maybe even more of the old gen that would be sort of a twist.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the role of Kages went away and they based leadership on actual ability to govern a country over military power...I could get behind that. Suits the Naruto story pretty well and echoes back to stuff Shikamaru said about peace and Konoha.

Also Kara NEEDS to reveal more of their spies. That could be their main appeal to me if they continue to pull Ao's on us.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO Boruto(Protagonist) going dark is very new in a shonen series. if ukyo wants people to get very interested in the boruto series he should do such a thing.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got more twists:

-Sasuke discovering a secluded, well protective, secrative village filled with Uchiha and Uzumaki survivors, who worship Jashin.

-Boruto going dark would be wonderful. No TNJ or asspulls. Just pure badassery and great plot developtment.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which one could be the most intersting
boruto follows a darker path- pretty predictable, and following in sasuke's footsteps.

role of hokage abolished- that wouldn't be interesting, actually. Cause people don't watch Naruto/Boruto to see someone act as the hokage.Whether someone is hokage or not, it ain't gonna change the fact that people watch to see a good plot and great action.

a major good guy is secretly kara- I don't know, depends on how things play out.Either way, it'd be the same thing as betrayal.

Orochimaru- major villian...he's irrelevant.

A lot of these choices you've come up with seem based off of things that have been "hinted" in the manga already.These aren't original outcomes...

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got more twists:

-Sasuke discovering a secluded, well protective, secrative village filled with Uchiha and Uzumaki survivors, who worship Jashin.

-Boruto going dark would be wonderful. No TNJ or asspulls. Just pure badassery and great plot developtment.
THAT sounds like something I'd rather watch, haha.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,893💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We already see from the first Boruto episode that he won't follow the dark path.
One of the biggest twists will be Naruto's death, it's going to be shocking.
And Tobidara, of course.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
boruto follows a darker path- pretty predictable, and following in sasuke's footsteps.

role of hokage abolished- that wouldn't be interesting, actually. Cause people don't watch Naruto/Boruto to see someone act as the hokage.Whether someone is hokage or not, it ain't gonna change the fact that people watch to see a good plot and great action.

a major good guy is secretly kara- I don't know, depends on how things play out.Either way, it'd be the same thing as betrayal.

Orochimaru- major villian...he's irrelevant.

A lot of these choices you've come up with seem based off of things that have been "hinted" in the manga already.These aren't original outcomes...
Thats because I chose recognisable twists that people know and hope for rather than having to explain 4 new fantheories in detail you turd, dont @ me with this logic.