Which one of these Jutsus would you pick

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you were to be Bestowed with 1 ability of your liking, which one would you pick? "and in mean our current world, not NV"

1-Rasenshuriken

2-Chidori

3-Summoning Jutsu¨

4-Flying ThunderGod "FTG"

5-Fireball/Fire Dragon

6-Shinra Tensei "Gravitation pull - but way below city destruction level"

7-Tsunads Super-Strength "lifting about a 100 tons, and killing a dinosaur with 1 punch > LOL"

8-Konans Ability to control Paper/Exploding

9-Deidaras ability

10-Gaaras Sand control, but genin powerful

11-Controlling insects

12-Super smell, super hearing, sharp teeth and the ability to grow claws "as in kiba lol" lets throw in a puppy as a bonus :th:

13-Shadow clones "up to a 100"

14-Sexy Jutsu

15-Transparency Jutsu "jirayas > watch naked girls behind closed doors - No Jutsu"

16-Amaterasu "if u like destruction"

17-Invisibility jutsu

18-Onokis light-weight Flight

19-Inos mind control

20-Size manipulation, both partial and full. Can turn into a giant.

Ok Ive tried not to put something that everyone would pick in the list. Lets hope u dont act all kiddy and just pick the strongest jutsu on the list without thinking about u really would want.

Sexy/Transprency jutsu sounds tempting :D but I would probably go with Onokis flying.

no i would go with sexy/transparency jutsu

Last edited:

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19669746" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19669746">Widow Maker said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> im surprised nobody picks flight<br /> <br /> being able to fly in our world is the best feeling i imagine. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Until you go too high and freeze to death or get hit by a plane.</div>

Bakimono

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see form your list most useful are Tsunade strength ftg and clones so out of those geez ummmmm clones way to useful with its knowledge sharing