Which one do you think is better for 'everyone' - Communism or Capitalism?

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing if people stop being a cancer to our cancer community this whole world would be changed, here's what I think let only the smartest, most educated, people who contributed a big difference to the community, who felt poverty but now a doctorr/ a artitech they're the ones that should only be able to vote

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously capitalism.
As I said before I accidentally deleted it, I think Marx could have been happy in a capitalistic society if he had lived today.
But I don't contrubute all the good stuff or bad to a single idea, it's about people and likely a compromise of ideas.
And the french revolution logic doesn't work today either, if you revolt cus you think life is unfair then you do political suicide.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Capitalism killed less people than communism. Capitalism is not perfect and maybe it will never be, but the comparison with communism makes him so bright that you cannot miss the right answer at the question.

The question is still tempting after the faliment of communist ideas and ideals? Theory about communism makes one dream but as society humans have to stay awake.