Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it was BM Naruto, I'd say Sasuke might take it, but BSM is damn strong, and on top of that is highly underrated due to having so little time to shine. When you stop to think about it, its all of Kurama's chakra plus Naruto's infused with Senjutsu. The difference in strength between BM and BSM should be at the very least the same between Base Naruto and Sage Naruto. So yeah, Bort's dad would win for sure.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke would beat BSM. Reason being genjutsu then enton spear into his heart. What's naruto's counter? Nothing exactly. Chidori blade could strike him down also seeing it sliced madara apart.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BSM is merely a BM Naruto who is able to sense Natural Energy. There is no difference in power beside that. Sasuke was only able to manifest a legged V3 Susanoo because of the V1 cloak Naruto gave to him. The difference in Chakra between V1 cloak and Kakashi's reserves by Kakashi's own words is 100x in quantity and 3x in quality. Sasuke could never have achieved legged Susanoo without Naruto's Chakra. That being said, Naruto beheads him like swine. Naruto could literally blow up the landscape consisted of mountain ranges; what power does Sasuke even have to that? None.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:lol EMS Sasuke is either underrated af on this base or BSM Naruto is overrated af.
I’d say a bit of both on both sides. The problem being is these modes were introduced and then surpassed in like 2-3 chapters so we never really got the chance to learn the ins and outs of their respective modes.

For me I say they were on par. BM Naruto alone was able to push back 6 combined Rinnegan enhanced bijuudama by himself

And Sasuke was able to burn and push back an incomplete Juubi with Amateratsu by himself.

Both did so with relative ease so I put them both at the same level here.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
812💸
Kumi
403💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’d say a bit of both on both sides. The problem being is these modes were introduced and then surpassed in like 2-3 chapters so we never really got the chance to learn the ins and outs of their respective modes.

For me I say they were on par. BM Naruto alone was able to push back 6 combined Rinnegan enhanced bijuudama by himself

And Sasuke was able to burn and push back an incomplete Juubi with Amateratsu by himself.

Both did so with relative ease so I put them both at the same level here.
You should know that sasuke adjusted his chakra ratio to match naruto's.