Which of the big three Battles do you want to see most?

Which battle do you want to see most?

  • Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai vs. Tobi

    Votes: 31 60.8%
  • 5 Kages vs. Madara

    Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Uchiha Brothers vs Kabuto

    Votes: 11 21.6%

  • Total voters
    51

Y3llovv fla5h

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
771
Reaction score
30
The naruto battle just cuz I want to know who Tobi is!!!!
 
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
161
Reaction score
2
Naruto v/s Tobi...
dying to see who is this Tobi and whats the exact reason of keeping his identity hidden
 

Tazzilla88

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
302
Am I the only person who isn't intrigued by Tobi's true identity
 

Gutsy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
13,343
Reaction score
1,217
Madara fighting the 5 kages
 

The Eye

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
2,161
Reaction score
90
I want to see all of them... But I'm more interested in Sasuke & Itachi vs Kabuto, and Naruto vs Tobi.

I want to see the Uchiha Brothers deal with Kabuto's new Sage mode, and I want to see who Tobi is! >O

this
 

Necron

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
10,304
Reaction score
327
Uchiha bros VS Kabuto...
 

Jack Spicer

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
19,000
Reaction score
1,816
1. Madara vs 5 Kages
2. Sasuke/Itachi vs Kabuto
3. Naruto w/friends vs Tobi w/friends
 

TouShIRO

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
535
Reaction score
12
I want to see all of them, but I'm more interested in the first one
 

Necron

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
10,304
Reaction score
327
Actually, the least interesting of the 3 is Naruto VS Tobi, if you ask me... U_U
 

Mellanoma

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
7,541
Reaction score
675
5 kages vs madara because i want to see the kages turn into there sage modes:

Tsunade: Slug Mode
Tsuikage: Mid-life Crisis Mode
Mizukage: Cougar-Mode
Kazekage: Sand in my Pants Mode
Raikage: Real n!*ga Mode
 

Necron

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
May 26, 2011
Messages
10,304
Reaction score
327
5 kages vs madara because i want to see the kages turn into there sage modes:

Tsunade: Slug Mode
Tsuikage: Mid-life Crisis Mode
Mizukage: Cougar-Mode
Kazekage: Sand in my Pants Mode
Raikage: Real n!*ga Mode

Believe me, Tsuchikage is far past middle age... xd
 

naruto005

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
82
i wanna see tobi lose! he has been acting too tough for far too long!:mad:
 

soulless uchiha

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 20, 2012
Messages
3,843
Reaction score
228
Sasuke's fight, I'm tired of seeing Naruto's free power ups and 5 kages are less interesting then finding out what abilities Sasuke has now and Kabuto's sage mode abilities.

free powerups? are you serious? what about sasuke? he just took a nap and he got ems...
 

naruttebayo

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
5,525
Reaction score
478
i'd like to see naruto's battle
and it'd be better if madara fights naruto
 
Last edited:
Top