Which NV character do you like to make fun of?

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">I like to take the piss out of everyone and everything tbh.</div>

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you mean good-natured roasting, I would agree on Sasuke and Madara. It's evil fun to stab jokes at two characters who approach perfection (especially in their minds)XD

Othwrwise, I'd say Kiba. He's kinda slow, so he's an easy target.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dear Members,

Keep in mind that Character Bashing is now prohibited. Making fun of certain characters/character pairings leads to a pointless thread filled with insults and general rule breaking. Also, remember that Versus threads are allowed only in the Versus section.

Thank you, NarutoBase Staff

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay....
Without bashing...?
Okay, here we go:

Hasirama - Toy story

Madara - Cockroach (He just won't die)

Minato - Mr. Perfect

Kushina - Soccer mom

Chouza - Mall cop

Naruto - Rosemary's baby

Ay - Wrestlemania

Black Zetsu - Who's that pokemon?

Zetsu - Semen

Kakashi - Sharingan is caringan

Konohamaru - Shadow clone

Mei - MEILF

Tsunade - Milky Way

I can probably do this for years, but the post gotta end

Sasuke - His brother's keeper

Itachi - No more Mr. Nice guy...

cheers :win:

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dear Members,

Keep in mind that Character Bashing is now prohibited. Making fun of certain characters/character pairings leads to a pointless thread filled with insults and general rule breaking. Also, remember that Versus threads are allowed only in the Versus section.

Thank you, NarutoBase Staff
Thread about to get shut down. At OP: IDK really. Maybe Kaguya

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19376208" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19376208">TrueSusanoo said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Id love to penetrate itachi's character with my big juicy long thick smelly leaking swollen coc-character critism* <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)....... </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>