Which naruto scene...

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Curious to which scenes of naruto got you all the weakest. As in, cry or shed at least one tear OR almost shed a tear. Lol.
I can't just name one because there have been multiple but if I had to choose, it would have to be Kushina was telling Naruto about her and Minato and how they died.

That whole thing had me WEAK. lol

Idk, it could be because I'm a girl. I could just be emotional like that but I know some of y'all got weak too.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto hearing of Jiraiya's death
Tobirama making Hiruzen 3rd Hokage (in the flashback scene when they were pursued by Kumo's Kinkaku Unit)
Naruto seeing both his Father and Mother for the first time
Hiruzen's death

XxTayxX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When naruto talk no just zabuza in part 1, when naruto was crying when gaara died, sasuke cried regretting killing itachi, Thats about it

Alfred Pennyworth

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chronologically

Sasuke and Naruto's dialogue before the former awakened 3T

Sasuke's flashback after Tobi told him the truth about itachi

Edo itachi's farewell to sasuke

Naruto and sasuke's chat after the vote 2 fight

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm the weakest? I was emotional about everything in the series.Chapter 698 striked me the hardest.
Naruto and Sasuke lying on the floor without their hands covered in blood. *sigh* that was "beautiful".

When Lee was crying when Gai opened 8th gate.Same when Gai's father died and said "You know what a true victory is? It's not beating someone strong. It's being able to protect something important to you!" being followed by opening the 8th gate.

Naruto and Kushina goodbye.
Naruto and Minato goodbye.
Minato and Kushinas death.That's just sad.

Asumas death.

Itachi's death(second time) :( That was just emotional x100.

Jiraiya death and his words.

There are more but I don't want to write an essay.

Last edited:

naruhina3636

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm the weakest? I was emotional about everything in the series.Chapter 698 striked me the hardest.
Naruto and Sasuke lying on the floor without their hands covered in blood. *sigh* that was "beautiful".

When Lee was crying when Gai opened 8th gate.Same when Gai's father died and said "You know what a true victory is? It's not beating someone strong. It's being able to protect something important to you!" being followed by opening the 8th gate.

Naruto and Kushina goodbye.
Naruto and Minato goodbye.
Minato and Kushinas death.That's just sad.

Asumas death.

Itachi's death(second time) :( That was just emotional x100.

Jiraiya death and his words.

There are more but I don't want to write an essay.
The same for me and the series. I was emotional about everything. Lol. I have never cried so much for any anime as I have for naruto. Lol. It's just a lot

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Curious to which scenes of naruto got you all the weakest. As in, cry or shed at least one tear OR almost shed a tear. Lol.
I can't just name one because there have been multiple but if I had to choose, it would have to be Kushina was telling Naruto about her and Minato and how they died.

That whole thing had me WEAK. lol

Idk, it could be because I'm a girl. I could just be emotional like that but I know some of y'all got weak too.
This^. It was indeed a beautiful moment.