Which Naruto characters would be pro BLM?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama Danzo, Anbu and possibly Itachi would be against.
Hashirama, the Uchihas, etc would be pro.
Hashirama and the Uchihas would definitely be pro BLM, but I don't think Tobirama or Madara @boarman1 would be for or against BLM as they understood/foreseen oppressive outcomes due to the change in nature of the village environment. The only person I see as "law and order" is Danzo.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama and the Uchihas would definitely be pro BLM, but I don't think Tobirama or Madara @boarman1 would be for or against BLM as they understood/foreseen oppressive outcomes due to the change in nature of the village environment. The only person I see as "law and order" is Danzo.
Well now Naruto is Hokage that libtard would totally make them welcome, Danzo would have branded them a terror group like the Akatsuki.

Genisys

Kin
9💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro
Sasuke: One of the few characters that will fight against a corrupt system.
Pain: Despite being ruthless, Pain tends to believe a group of people shouldn't be killed, while others get to live a normal life.
Obito: Would look at the BLM situation once, and come to the conclusion that something needs to change.

Against
Itachi: Would probably say "what about black on black crime"
Danzo: It would be "send the Anbu", instead of "send the Military".
Tobirama: Don't even need to explain why.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pro
Pain: Despite being ruthless, Pain tends to believe a group of people shouldn't be killed, while others get to live a normal life.
Obito: Would look at the BLM situation once, and come to the conclusion that something needs to change.

Against
I agree.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto characters don't care about skin color. I imagine nearly all of them would be neutral unless BLM was planning extreme rebellion. Like Salamander said, what matters most is whether they think their village is under a serious threat. The only exceptions are those whose powers would be at risk(Danzo/Tobirama) due to BLM and those whose allegiances don't actually lie to the village itself but to people in general(Naruto, Hashirama, and Sakura). Basically, most everyone wouldn't care. The villages do a lot of messed up stuff, but how many times have we seen characters complaining at the kages? Not many.

Naruto characters in general don't seem like the sort to dip into the situations of others. Just look at whole clans that're largely isolated from one another. If the ninjas weren't put on teams, they probably wouldn't even interact with other clans.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pro

Against
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lmao::lmao::lmao::LOL::LOL::LOL:...