Which Naruto character do you guys think I should cosplay as?

MadamSylph

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So, me and my boyfriend are planning a head for next year's con. He's going as Sasori and I was considering going as Deidara, though I'm not too fond of him.. xD
Preferably I'd like to go as a guy, but all opinions are welcome. Let me know who you think I could pull off well. Thanks in advance!

You must be registered for see images
 

ShaRinnGan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
719
Reaction score
41
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Go as ur Boyfriend! eeeh! ^^GENIUS :D
 

Negative Knight

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
17,245
Reaction score
1,306
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hidan like this xd

You must be registered for see images
 

AMIIIT

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

OG Smoove

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
11,955
Reaction score
287
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Go as Kabuto
 

Pavoneo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
616
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

AP2k

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jun 25, 2012
Messages
5,089
Reaction score
523
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kabuto could work. Does anyone on the show wear glasses?
 

MadamSylph

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kabuto.. hm. It's the glasses, isn't it? xDD I could always get contacts :p Don't mid the hair and glasses much, just my face I suppose~
 

Wakoo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
140
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

GreyWizard93

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
387
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
personally.. Haku, Itachi or Oro. =D
 

OG Smoove

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
11,955
Reaction score
287
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Shiho
You must be registered for see images

Shizune
You must be registered for see images


Either one works for you
 

Melodious

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
6,612
Reaction score
900
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Melodious

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
6,612
Reaction score
900
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh yeah, or Haku, sounds good~
 

ntel

Banned
Regular
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
1,772
Reaction score
162
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
are you a girl or a boy
 
Top