[Discussion] Which man would you fall for if you were a female

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,747 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,747
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
As the title says. I am just gathering the differences between the idea of beauty between men and women.

So which man would you fall for. A picture will be helpful...
 

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
2,791 posts 222 reactions
Joined
Oct 8, 2016
Messages
2,791
Reaction score
222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
dunno im not gay
 

Dantе

Banned
Elite
5,721 posts 367 reactions
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
5,721
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No homo

You must be registered for see images
 

HashiraMadara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,684 posts 386 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
6,684
Reaction score
386
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No homo

You must be registered for see images

LEL you really like this n*gga

Willy Cartier: no homo
You must be registered for see images
 

Deadlift

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,387 posts 265 reactions
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
2,387
Reaction score
265
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

JStar King

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,958 posts 791 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
8,958
Reaction score
791
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not gay, but if I was......it would be Tyler Hoechlin from Teen Wolf aka the new Superman.

You must be registered for see images


:flowers
 

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,747 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,747
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not gay, but if I was......it would be Tyler Hoechlin from Teen Wolf aka the new Superman.

You must be registered for see images


:flowers
I almost thought that was Hugh Jackman
 

JStar King

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,958 posts 791 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
8,958
Reaction score
791
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What happened to Henry Canvil

Henry is playing Superman in the DCEU movies while Tyler is playing Superman on the CW.

You must be registered for see images



I can't wait to see Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, DC Legends, and everybody else click up.


You must be registered for see images
 
Last edited:

HashiraMadara SenjUchiha

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,747 posts 104 reactions
Joined
Oct 8, 2014
Messages
1,747
Reaction score
104
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Henry is playing Superman in the DCEU movies while Tyler is playing Superman on the CW.

You must be registered for see images



I can't wait to see Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, DC Legends, and everybody else click up.


You must be registered for see images
OHHH kek, I hate series. They are too low budget for especially CGI scenes
 

ArabianLuffy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,495 posts 360 reactions
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
5,495
Reaction score
360
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like certain male whether he's real or fictional as an example. Someone that I want to be like him and like his ideologies. Not sexually. Why stupid people think that way?
 

BlacLord™

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,201 posts 1,503 reactions
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
16,201
Reaction score
1,503
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

There's two...
 

Donald J Trump

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,982 posts 787 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
5,982
Reaction score
787
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 
Top