Which killer/slasher is more impressive?

Who impressed you more?

• Chucky

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Freddy Kruger

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chucky is the most thrilling to watch. Not that he is scary like some others, but the way he surprises his victims is the best.

Like he himself said, he is a #classic. When he was in the 2nd movie, he is in his prime.

Tiffany doesn't stay behind. She is one of the best counterparts of a "scary" movie. It's fun watch them.

Of course there are much more scarier killers, but that's my say.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never liked fredy kruger - i remember watching horror movies as a kid shit was fuckt up i even had nightmares. Not a fan of Michael Myers also - chucky - if this doll showed up i would kicked 20 meters away, so best of all is Jason - and jason vs fredy was cool and i love it when he was killing the freak
You must be registered for see images

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot to mentioned Anabelle - its similar to chucky but i bet its a lot more scarier since i never seen the chucky movies
[video=youtube;zKZ4jsag1ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKZ4jsag1ZA[/video]

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot to mentioned Anabelle - its similar to chucky but i bet its a lot more scarier since i never seen the chucky movies
[video=youtube;zKZ4jsag1ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKZ4jsag1ZA[/video]
Thr problem is that Anabelle is not a "walking doll". It's actually another thing. And a lot more scarier.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thr problem is that Anabelle is not a "walking doll". It's actually another thing. And a lot more scarier.
The Conjuring and Anabelle is based on the true story thats even more scarier - which i believe since i've seen things and.... there is an interview with the old woman who actually plays the new actress talks about this. I didnt watch the video but there is

-
Wait that was wrong. The actors that plays Ed and Lorraine Warren are real.

Last edited: