Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you most interested in seeing?
For me, definitely the 3rd Mizukage, because he was the one actually started the "Bloody Mist" thing, seeing how Kiri agents shouted about the Bloody Mist when Obito attacked them over Rin. He also seems to be blind, so... Blind swordsman? Those guys are always really cool.
I'm also looking forward to the 3rd Kazekage and Mū.
Let's hope Kishi actually gives each Kage some dialogue :|

Tobi98

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to see all the ones that we haven't seen fighting well... fighting

Didn't Yagura under Obito's control start the Bloody Mist trend?[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

No it was already called the bloody mist, Obito probably only made it even more brutal

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the 4th Mizukage did that Lol

Didn't Yagura under Obito's control start the Bloody Mist trend?[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

I know it said that somewhere, but before Obito was even evil Kiri ninja were on about the Bloody Mist. And given Yagura's portrayal, he probably didn't start it either.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really interested in the 3rd Mizukage as well. He looks a bit like Oro and he's also the one we got least info about.

But i know Kishi won't care about him at this point, so i'm not really expecting anything from him or any other kage. Maybe in a future databook we'll get to know something new about him.

Last edited:

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mei Terumi.

So much about her...how did she take control of the mist village and end the bloody practices? Was she persecuted by the Hidden Mist for posessing Kekkei Genkai just like Haku was (not to mention two kekkei genkai?) Did she have to participate in the Bloody Mist Chunin Exams? You'd think all this hardship would make her a strong independant woman but all she wants is a man...maybe she was working so hard for her village she never had the time to pursue a love interest?

Actually, the entire Hidden Mist village interests me: the 7 swordsmen, Yagura the jinchuuriki-kage, Zabuza's coup de tat, Kaguya clan's attack on the village, the Hozuki clan, the Bloody Mist Chunin Exams, the jinchuuriki Utakata (we got a neat filler arc about him), Kisame killing a feudal lord (this was mentioned in Part 1 but never elaborated on), some other stuff...

Other kage I'd want to know more about are the 3rd Kazekage and Mu.