[Question] Which is Ikemoto’s worst design alteration?

Which is Ikemoto’s worst design alteration?

• RSM Naruto’s extended whisker

• Curly haired Sasuke

• Slutty Sarada

• Asian Hinata

• Fused Momoshiki

• Perfect Susano’o with ears

Results are only viewable after voting.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
teh mouths...if u notice in teh first chaptars of borato..teh mouths of characters when they laught look like saw movie..
Do you still remember the thread where someone put Himawari's face on many things? The funniest is Himawari's face on Panda head:ROFLMAO:

I don't really remember who's the thread creator. I think it's between Melanin or Pokayo.

• Haha
Reactions: Animegoin

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada, no contest.

You must be registered for see images

Ikemoto's subliminal messaging

This is just the tip of the iceberg.
These alone brought down the quality of Boruto story

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, and even her character is out of whack. The introverted Uchiha daughter of an introvert behaving like an outspoken cheap slut?

The problem is because Ikemoto and Kodachi are such shit writers, they have to rely on a Loli to try and sell the series or keep some interest in it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, and even her character is out of whack. The introverted Uchiha daughter of an introvert behaving like an outspoken cheap slut?

The problem is because Ikemoto and Kodachi are such shit writers, they have to rely on a Loli to try and sell the series or keep some interest in it.
Ikemoto is bad with imagination while Kodachi couldn't create an easy good story. Karma alone is a bad concept of power.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Curly hair Sasuke most definitely. The others aren't that bad and some are even good.

Fused Momoshiki was the best. Ikemoto's version was better than the original movie version.

Naruto's cloak designs have been inconsistent ever since he became an adult, so the whisker thing doesn't stand out to me.

I'm indifferent to Hinata's design.

The perfect susanoo looks cool with or without ears.

Sarada's design isn't as bad to me as some people make it out to be. I honestly don't really care too much about whether or not she looks loli, but honestly that design doesn't look so loli or sexual to me.

Also OP, you forgot round Himawari.
Post automatically merged:

How does one side character's design bring down a whole story?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Curly hair Sasuke most definitely. The others aren't that bad and some are even good.

Fused Momoshiki was the best. Ikemoto's version was better than the original movie version.

Naruto's cloak designs have been inconsistent ever since he became an adult, so the whisker thing doesn't stand out to me.

I'm indifferent to Hinata's design.

The perfect susanoo looks cool with or without ears.

Sarada's design isn't as bad to me as some people make it out to be. I honestly don't really care too much about whether or not she looks loli, but honestly that design doesn't look so loli or sexual to me.

Also OP, you forgot round Himawari.

How does one side character's design bring down a whole story?
I disagree entirely on that Sarada position, and I personally don’t think the curly haired Sasuke was as agitating as Naruto’s pointless whisker change.

But that’s just me. And yeah, Hima’s a clusterfuck. She’s shorter than her Boruto the movie counterpart and she’s round.

Reactions: chaos control

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you still remember the thread where someone put Himawari's face on many things? The funniest is Himawari's face on Panda head:ROFLMAO:

I don't really remember who's the thread creator. I think it's between Melanin or Pokayo.
think its pokayo XD...

Ikemoto is bad with imagination while Kodachi couldn't create an easy good story. Karma alone is a bad concept of power.
hope he don't fvvvck up madara's face when Madara return to teh series..