Which is currently worse at the moment:radical left or radical right?

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both are pretty bad and people in general are getting sick of the radical left but is worse at the current time?

The radical right has been surprisingly low profile,other than the gay marriage debate or abortion I have not seen them in the news all that much.

The extreme left on the other hand has spent the last couple of years going full blown retard.Making a scientist feel like shit on the day of a major scientific accomplishment because of a shirt.

Getting a Noble Prize winner and a contributor to the fight of women's breast cancer removed from his position because of a taken out of context statement.

Contributing to social mob and outrage culture that led to someone dying recently,and ruining the lives of people they disagree with.

Radicalizing colleges and universities across North America,while making the next generation into literal adult infants who will not be able to handle the real world.

Spreading bigotry as long as the group targeted is white and/or male,and then justifying said bigotry with statements like "You can't be racist against white people."

Terrorizing people because of their opinions,like that Indiana couple whose pizzeria was vandalized and got death threats so serious that a police protection detail had to be placed on their daughter.

Yeah,in my humble opinion the extreme left has shat the bed more than the extreme right and it wouldn't surprise me if it affects any elections that the left takes part in.

Last edited:

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The radical left are just as racist but on the other side.

I remember a video where one guy says that a black hole is racist because it's called black or something. Hold up let me look for it.

[video=youtube;h-akk3gog34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-akk3gog34[/video]

lmao
inb4 hurrdurr fox newz

Last edited:

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I remember a video where one guy says that a black hole is racist because it's called black or something. Hold up let me look for it.

lmao
This is what happens when you turn the higher education system into insular hug boxes where people are told they are always right.

What a idiot that guy is.

Nooby Kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is what happens when you turn the higher education system into insular hug boxes where people are told they are always right.

Apparently he's a politician in Texas. Good luck to you lol, name is John Wiley Price.

There's already a term called white hole lmao.

Shadow Phantasm

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lmao

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Black people aren't even truly black, if that guy gets offended of black being used to describe the color black he should just call himself brown. That guy is a massive idiot.

Saeha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lmao
inb4 hurrdurr fox newz
leeeel what a jerk XD black hole is racist lel XD

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are no left radicals or if they do i haven't seen them, we stand for equal rights, and equal pay and a good health care, we care about the low and middle income individuals. The right are the worst of the worst, racists, bigots and wont listen to any idea that they dont like.

Last edited:

Saeha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are no left radicals, we stand for equal rights, and equal pay and a good health care, we care about the low and middle income individuals. The right are the worst of the worst, racists, bigots and wont listen to any idea that they dont like.
perfectly descripted radical lefties lel

Fresco

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Radical left, they have power. Radical right not.
See, this is dumb. Most democratic politicians aren't even that left. Bernie Sanders is probably the most left politician we have in the US, and I would hardly consider him radical. The right is much more radical in that sense. A lot of them are what you would call "neo-conservative," and they have had a major impact on political events since Ronald Reagan was president.

OP it depends on what you would consider radical left and right. If you're idea of the radical left is some SJW, then that's not shit compared to the radical right. Maybe you would understand my gist if you lived in the Deep South. You might understand since you live in Texas, since Texas just changed its curriculum to where teachers don't have to teach about Jim Crowe laws and segregation. Not only that, the new curriculum heavily downplays the importance of slavery in the Civil War. In this case, you have clear whitewashing of history being enforced through the Texas state government. It might not seem that "radical" on the surface, but it will have a much more disastrous effect then some SJW on the internet.

Reactions: Koah