6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The original has some fillers, but it's gone further than the current one by an arc.
The new one is good, but it's censored much more and is paced faster (covers much more chapters in an episode).

Do what I did. Watch the original, then watch the new one. You won't regret it :)

Tunney

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've watched both and although the original has more episodes out and does get really good, stick with the 2011 version. It's pacing and action is heaps better than the original, and I hear they will be continuing the anime well past where the original stopped. (The manga is still going)

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, I liked the original better because the voice actor for the main character is much better (Same one doing Naruto) :)

CrimsonFire

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to get into Hunter x Hunter, I heard a lot great things about it and that story is great, I heard the anime sensor a lot for Hunter x Hunter and the manga some the panel have sucky drawings lol.

6ari8

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to get into Hunter x Hunter, I heard a lot great things about it and that story is great, I heard the anime sensor a lot for Hunter x Hunter and the manga some the panel have sucky drawings lol.
You should!

The manga drawing was unusual when I first started reading it xd but the story compensates for that. What surprised me is that the author has no problem killing off characters to advance the story, seriously!