Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.) Kishimoto giving Sasuke one kid, and a daughter at that, while also deciding to give Naruto two kids? (So much for the Yin and Yang balance BS)

OR

2.) Kishimoto deciding to make a new series and leaving Kodachi and Ikemoto in charge of it, while he occasionally oversees the terrible story?

My choice: I pick option 1, it just shows how moronic Kishimoto can be at times. Sarada having a sibling (preferably a male twin) could’ve been a huge opportunity for people to remain interested in this pathetic cash grab. Not to mention all of the character development that could ensue...but we’d still have Kodachi at them helm, so maybe not.

Anyway, at this point Kishimoto’s decision making is equivalent to Toriyama’s in the sense of destroying their own legacies.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Sasuke had two kids, the second would be more irrelevant than Hima. Now that I think it about, no one would be home to take care of the second so it'd probably just chill with Hima and Hinata. 2 wins as the dumbest for me.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sasuke had two kids, the second would be more irrelevant than Hima. Now that I think it about, no one would be home to take care of the second so it'd probably just chill with Hima and Hinata. 2 wins as the dumbest for me.
Which is why I put that “preferably a male twin” in my choice, a twin of Sarada. But if not a twin, it would be a chance for a real relationship between the Hima and the younger Uchiha to form their own bond. Either way it works itself out as long as Kodachi isn’t writing it. So yeah, option 2 is probably worse ?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Option 1 and 2. I can't pick one, Kishi wrote garden intending to right a new series around an Uchiha from a different perspective. It had massive potential until Boruto(shittest character) came into existence. It even allowed for the potential of a Madara clone to exist and complex character dynamics and interactions developing. The original Madara did kill of somebody nearly related to everybody in konoha and the world somehow. From Sasuke trying to kill him to Naruto trying to protect him. The new gen and their interactions with him would've been cool, Sarada realising shes not the only Uchiha. Balancing that with her goal(Naruto's ideals vs her father's ideals) would've etc. While he's trying to find where he belongs or does he belong. He wouldn't have the MS weakness, not that he ever displayed it, because he'd be clone from the rokudo leg(JJ Madara's legs). And because of the chakra have no MS weakness and have slightly unique skills being an Indra(literally like the original). But, he wouldn't have the talent because he's not an actual incarnate, it would be cool to see him wear battle armour Susanoo etc instead of megazord avas, we could return to ninja style battles. He could go from the clone of the world destroyer who wanted to end the age of ninja to it's saviour in the process of his journey. They'd probably have to find a way to get rid of his mugen techs though, otherwise it would be overkill. Probably brush it up as a flaw during cloning, that way he'd be more entertaining to watch.

And Sasuke needs more kids the Uchiha clan can't be revived as it is. Also with Obito's eyeballs(collection) there should've been some more cloned Uchiha. Root should've done the cloning projects trying to carry on the will of Danzo making several Uchiha to harvest for their abilities and the Madara clone. We could've had a more deeper connection to Konoha as well. And Root would have an ingrained hatred for Konoha because under Kakashi they were hunted down.

Damn man the story potential was legitimately huge, but instead we got this shit show. A Boruto D ridefest of ass pulls and handouts.

Kodachi cant write to save his life, one could argue Kishimoto put his soul into writing Naruto. Kodachi only writes it for the pay checks and ike only draws lolis. I was reading Naruto the other day and when the characters are surprised they dont start sweating, screaming or over posing. They don't have a Jobber sensei or much cheerleading even if many characters aren't developed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Option 1 and 2. I can't pick one, Kishi wrote garden intending to right a new series around an Uchiha from a different perspective. It had massive potential until Boruto(shittest character) came into existence. It even allowed for the potential of a Madara clone to exist and complex character dynamics and interactions developing. The original Madara did kill of somebody nearly related to everybody in konoha and the world somehow. From Sasuke trying to kill him to Naruto trying to protect him. The new gen and their interactions with him would've been cool, Sarada realising shes not the only Uchiha. Balancing that with her goal(Naruto's ideals vs her father's ideals) would've etc. While he's trying to find where he belongs or does he belong. He wouldn't have the MS weakness, not that he ever displayed it, because he'd be clone from the rokudo leg(JJ Madara's legs) and because of the chakra have no MS weakness and have slightly unique skills being an Indra. But, he wouldn't have the talent because he's not an actual incarnate, it would be cool to see him wear battle armour Susanoo etc instead of megazord avas, we could return to ninja style battles. He could go from the clone of the world destroyer who wanted to end the age of ninja to it's saviour in the process of his journey.

And Sasuke needs more kids the Uchiha clan can't be revived as it is. Also with Obito's eyeballs(collection) there should've been some more cloned Uchiha. Root should've done the cloning projects trying to carry on the will of Danzo making several Uchiha to harvest for their abilities and the Madara clone. We could've had a more deeper connection to Konoha as well. And Root would have an ingrained hatred for Konoha because under Kakashi they were hunted down.

Damn man the story potential was legitimately huge, but instead we got this shit show. A Boruto D ridefest of ass pulls and handouts.

Kodachi cant write to save his life, one could argue Kishimoto put his soul into writing Naruto. Kodachi only writes it for the pay checks and ike only draws lolis. I was reading Naruto the other day and when the characters are surprised they dont start sweating, screaming or over posing. They don't have a Jobber sensei or much cheerleading even if many characters aren't developed.
I agree, Boruto is literally the worst possible character in existence, no matter how you look at it. And that’s saying something considering how many bland and literal copy and paste characters there are but Boruto is in a league of his own. No amount of asspulls in existence can save his character. The potential of all of the spinoffs that could’ve spawned had chapters 700, 700.5 (and Gaiden) not been published is crazy. And a child Madara clone in the hands of Kodachi is a Boruto cheerleader waiting to happen, I’m glad that “D-riding fest” is currently reserved only for Sasuke’s crappy Uchiha family. As long as Kodachi wasn’t writing and Ikemoto wasn’t portraying, I would’ve loved a spin-off or an entire series of a clone of Madara Uchiha (whether Madara cultivated the clone on his own or otherwise). Logically seeing all of the power Madara possessed, who wouldn’t want an ally like that on their side?

Sasuke’s character is written so poorly that he doesn’t even want to pass on the knowledge that he’s accumulated to his only child. Sasuke has no excuse, and the fact that he’d rather teach Boruto and that he actually took Boruto with him to fight the Otsutsuki is terrible. Sasuke can literally teach Sarada things from within a genjutsu and/or document lessons that only Sarada can read via her Sharingan. Sarada is also written horribly, her dad is called the “Supporting” Hokage” but she’s written to not pursue training with him and what’s worse is how she looks up to Naruto but isn’t pursuing to train under him either.

I can’t say that Naruto is any better (excluding the only child portion obviously) but at least the Karma seal and Kawaki are valid excuses to delay the aforementioned skill and character developments between Boruto and his father.

Ultimately Kishimoto is responsible for this mess, he still oversees these projects. Which is exactly why I compared him to Toriyama, their abilities to shit on their own franchise is practically unfathomable.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, Boruto is literally the worst possible character in existence, no matter how you look at it. And that’s saying something considering how many bland and literal copy and paste characters there are but Boruto is in a league of his own. No amount of asspulls in existence can save his character. The potential of all of the spinoffs that could’ve spawned had chapters 700, 700.5 (and Gaiden) not been published is crazy. And a child Madara clone in the hands of Kodachi is a Boruto cheerleader waiting to happen, I’m glad that “D-riding fest” is currently reserved only for Sasuke’s crappy Uchiha family. As long as Kodachi wasn’t writing and Ikemoto wasn’t portraying, I would’ve loved a spin-off or an entire series of a clone of Madara Uchiha (whether Madara cultivated the clone on his own or otherwise). Logically seeing all of the power Madara possessed, who wouldn’t want an ally like that on their side?

Sasuke’s character is written so poorly that he doesn’t even want to pass on the knowledge that he’s accumulated to his only child. Sasuke has no excuse, and the fact that he’d rather teach Boruto and that he actually took Boruto with him to fight the Otsutsuki is terrible. Sasuke can literally teach Sarada things from within a genjutsu and/or document lessons that only Sarada can read via her Sharingan. Sarada is also written horribly, her dad is called the “Supporting” Hokage” but she’s written to not pursue training with him and what’s worse is how she looks up to Naruto but isn’t pursuing to train under him either.

I can’t say that Naruto is any better (excluding the only child portion obviously) but at least the Karma seal and Kawaki are valid excuses to delay the aforementioned skill and character developments between Boruto and his father.

Ultimately Kishimoto is responsible for this mess, he still oversees these projects. Which is exactly why I compared him to Toriyama, their abilities to shit on their own franchise is practically unfathomable.
Agreed on all points except Madara Sama cultivating the clone, it would be too old. The reason is prefer the clone to appear in the future(now) was because it would allow Noodles and Sauce to also face off. And create a clash of ideals, a melting point and perhaps turn this generation into something more than useless cheerleaders. On that point of Sasuke not training Sarada, I agree. Kishi says she has his talents and his chakra natures, she's even a female Sasuke but he chooses to train a walking ass pulls and handouts factory.

It's Kishi's fault, but it's never too late he could just scrap the shit show and rehash. I'd even script it for him if he wanted it and for free. I think I wrote it before somewhere(when I discussed with Guntah) on a way to legitimately nerf Naruto and Sasuke(he's down to one arm so he's slightly nerfed) without making it a deus ex machina. The power scaling could be lowered to kage tier and slightly above(around Pain level).

Last edited:
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think either was a bad decision.

It is good that we are exploring other world issues in the NV such as the emergence of controversial technology (which is a very realistic aspect of just about any society) and its clash with the ninjas' traditional way of life. These types of issues add world/society building and overall lore to the story.

Also, ever since Kaguya's debut, I have been wanting to explore more of the Naruto universe and learn more about the Otsutsuki and perhaps other extraterrestrial societies. As we explore more into the Otsutsuki, we are getting closer to the roots of power in general in the NV, and I love it.

As for the whole children issue, I think it's fine that Sasuke only has one child. In my opinion, a couple can have as many kids as they want. If Sasuke and Sakura only wanted one, then that's fine. They shouldn't be obligated to have more.

Some people say that Naruto is better off because he has two kids, but to me, that doesn't make him better off.

I find the notion that more kids is better to be way too primal of a notion. I know that organisms are genetically wired to seek to reproduce and pass on their genes, but I never really have cared so much about being primal. I am a human. One of the things that separates humans from other animals in my opinion, is humans' abilities to think and act in ways that aren't just instinctual or for survival and reproduction. We can actually do things for human generated desires and purposes.

Having said that, I care more so about doing what I want and what suits me rather than just doing things because of my genes, so if one child makes me happy, then I am content. I don't really care about all that natural selection BS.

That is why I see it as being perfectly fine if Sasuke only has one kid.

As for the clan restoration, to me personally, it doesn't really matter. I am not so racially oriented, so I don't care about (insert race here) this (insert race here) that. I care more about individual people over races.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think either was a bad decision.

It is good that we are exploring other world issues in the NV such as the emergence of controversial technology (which is a very realistic aspect of just about any society) and its clash with the ninjas' traditional way of life. These types of issues add world/society building and overall lore to the story.

Also, ever since Kaguya's debut, I have been wanting to explore more of the Naruto universe and learn more about the Otsutsuki and perhaps other extraterrestrial societies. As we explore more into the Otsutsuki, we are getting closer to the roots of power in general in the NV, and I love it.

As for the whole children issue, I think it's fine that Sasuke only has one child. In my opinion, a couple can have as many kids as they want. If Sasuke and Sakura only wanted one, then that's fine. They shouldn't be obligated to have more.

Some people say that Naruto is better off because he has two kids, but to me, that doesn't make him better off.

I find the notion that more kids is better to be way too primal of a notion. I know that organisms are genetically wired to seek to reproduce and pass on their genes, but I never really have cared so much about being primal. I am a human. One of the things that separates humans from other animals in my opinion, is humans' abilities to think and act in ways that aren't just instinctual or for survival and reproduction. We can actually do things for human generated desires and purposes.

Having said that, I care more so about doing what I want and what suits me rather than just doing things because of my genes, so if one child makes me happy, then I am content. I don't really care about all that natural selection BS.

That is why I see it as being perfectly fine if Sasuke only has one kid.

As for the clan restoration, to me personally, it doesn't really matter. I am not so racially oriented, so I don't care about (insert race here) this (insert race here) that. I care more about individual people over races.
@bold: The problem is that you’re looking at the characters as if they’re real people and can make conscious decisions, when in-fact every decision is made for them. Sasuke And Sakura had no say so in how many kids they‘d have, which is why Kishimoto is at fault. He decided to give them one child that’s a female and thusly singlehandedly tarnished the possibility of the Uchiha clan ever branching out in flourishing numbers. The Hyuuga clan is still alive and flourishing to this day, the Senju clan is extinct and the Uchiha are truly on their last leg at this point in history. All Sarada and/or Sasuke have to do is die and there goes the entire Uchiha clan. If Naruto and Boruto dies, Himawari and Karin are still around and until they die the Uzumaki genes will live on. Also, the fact that Sarada and the rest of team 7 are already like 13-14 years old, a new addition to the family at this point is fucking useless. Which is why Sarada should’ve had a male twin.

More importantly though, imagine how awesome it would’ve been if a known/unknown rebel group decided to kidnap Sarada’s brother while Sasuke is away. A rescue mission is conducted by the crew and they rescue Sarada’s brother with medium difficulty. A few arcs pass and Sarada has been recognizing how her brother’s been acting differently since his return to home all those arcs ago. She decides to talk to him about it and he ensures her that he’s fine. Afterwards, she never brings it up again and decide to keep it to herself. Anyway, it turns out that the group that had kidnapped Sarada’s brother were working for Orochimaru, and that Orochimaru actually stole his body. Orochimaru would have an Uchiha body that he’s been training in for a few arcs and is capable of becoming a god-tier character and a suitable villain in the series.

^That’s an epic development and one that could’ve risen had the Uchiha clan not been reduced to only Sarada. And that’s just one of the possibilities.^

It’s not as black and white as you’re making it seem, it’s truly about the possibilities that could’ve manifested had Kishimoto prevented himself from being a dumbass. And just know that I’m not against the technology advancement that’s been happening in the series, I’m against the story’s terrible pacing, wasted chapters, asspull handouts, wasted opportunities, shitty artwork, Boruto cheersquad, copy and pasted characters, Konohamaru jonin fodder, War arc veteran fodder, Etc.
To add to that, the fact that the manga and anime have conflicting stories also adds to the convolution of this shit-show

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: The problem is that you’re looking at the characters as if they’re real people and can make conscious decisions, when in-fact every decision is made for them. Sasuke And Sakura had no say so in how many kids they‘d have, which is why Kishimoto is at fault. He decided to give them one child that’s a female and thusly singlehandedly tarnished the possibility of the Uchiha clan ever branching out in flourishing numbers. The Hyuuga clan is still alive and flourishing to this day, the Senju clan is extinct and the Uchiha are truly on their last leg at this point in history. All Sarada and/or Sasuke have to do is die and there goes the entire Uchiha clan. If Naruto and Boruto dies, Himawari and Karin are still around and until they die the Uzumaki genes will live on. Also, the fact that Sarada and the rest of team 7 are already like 13-14 years old, a new addition to the family at this point is fucking useless. Which is why Sarada should’ve had a male twin.

More importantly though, imagine how awesome it would’ve been if a known/unknown rebel group decided to kidnap Sarada’s brother while Sasuke is away. A rescue mission is conducted by the crew and they rescue Sarada’s brother with medium difficulty. A few arcs pass and Sarada has been recognizing how her brother’s been acting differently since his return to home all those arcs ago. She decides to talk to him about it and he ensures her that he’s fine. Afterwards, she never brings it up again and decide to keep it to herself. Anyway, it turns out that the group that had kidnapped Sarada’s brother were working for Orochimaru, and that Orochimaru actually stole his body. Orochimaru would have an Uchiha body that he’s been training in for a few arcs and is capable of becoming a god-tier character and a suitable villain in the series.

^That’s an epic development and one that could’ve risen had the Uchiha clan not been reduced to only Sarada. And that’s just one of the possibilities.^

It’s not as black and white as you’re making it seem, it’s truly about the possibilities that could’ve manifested had Kishimoto prevented himself from being a dumbass. And just know that I’m not against the technology advancement that’s been happening in the series, I’m against the story’s terrible pacing, wasted chapters, asspull handouts, wasted opportunities, shitty artwork, Boruto cheersquad, copy and pasted characters, Konohamaru jonin fodder, War arc veteran fodder, Etc.
To add to that, the fact that the manga and anime have conflicting stories also adds to the convolution of this shit-show
I have to respectfully disagree here. You are making it sound as if the manga absolutely needs an Uchiha centered plot in order to be good. In actuality however, the Uchiha clan could die out with Sasuke and Sarada, and there could still be a great plot.

For example, we could get some new villain whose home/family were destroyed during the war (a time when the villain was perhaps just an ordinary civilian). For years the villain has blamed this tragedy on the shinobi world and bore hatred to all shinobi, but as a civilian he was powerless to do anything against the shinobi.

That is... until the emergence of scientific ninja tools. Seeing the power of the tools, the villain gathered hundreds of followers who bore similar hatred towards shinobi for similar (or different) reasons. This new anti-shinobi group then seizes control of labs everywhere and starts crafting and modifying technology that can defeat shinobi (perhaps stuff like a device that transforms the chakara within an enemy's body into toxins. This could be a way to level the playing field against shinobi such as Naruto who have massive chakara reserves. More chakara would be a weakness in this scenario). With this anti-shinobi technology and their strength in numbers and supporters, the anti-shinobi alliance wages a war to exterminate all shinobi. In short, it becomes a battle for the survival of the shinobi world as a whole.

This would be an epic plot in my opinion, and it doesn't specifically center around any one character or clan.

It would also touch on important world building issues, as it would expose the troubles that people still face as a result of the shinobi way of life (even post war). A scenario like this would also force the 5 villages and perhaps even smaller shinobi villages such as the grass or the sound to collaborate with each other, and this could open the door for us to see how tensions and other relations have developed between the nations since the war.

What's more, a plot like this would involve everyone (Naruto, Sasuke, Boruto, Sarada, etc...) since everyone's way of life is being threatened. As I said before, it wouldn't just center on one character or clan.

The problem that I have with something like the example plot that you gave is the fact that it basically just becomes another Uchiha wank fest (as if we didn't already get about 700+ chapters of that), and it's also too personal to one character or one family of characters. Instead of focusing on grander scale issues (such as civilian oppression by shinobi, or the world problems that persist after the war, or even the threat of the Otsutsuki {which is a world problem since it threatens the entire world} ), we would just be focusing on one family's problems.

To be fair, that is actually one of the issues that I have had with the canonical plot of the Boruto series. We've had too many petty personal issues (namely too many daddy issues). Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki (to an extent), Chouchou, Sumire, Shinki, Kagura, etc... All of them have had some lame (boo hoo daddy problems), and it is annoying because we could have been focused on real issues instead of the daddy crap (Sumire's was actually fine though).

Anyway, my point is that whether or not the Uchiha clan flourishes or dies out is not really so significant in terms of creating a good plot. Furthermore, I'd say it's actually a good thing to branch out instead of just crapping on everyone else for another hundreds of chapters just for the sake of saying Uchiha this Uchiha that.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, you clearly didn’t read where I’d stated that I don’t have a problem with the Ninja tools or the possible scenarios that could manifest from them. It’s also clear that you failed to understand that the Uchiha are main characters in the series whether you like it or not and their existence is crucial to the story as whole.

In the scenario I proposed, it would focus on the life of several of the main characters (Sarada and Sasuke) primarily but would effect the ninja world as a whole, as the story always had. The amount of jutsu that Orochimaru has combined with a possible synthetic Sage Mode, Hashirama cells and sharingan is a global threat. Not to mention that it would put Orochimaru back on the pedestal rather than being a wasted character. Also, nothing I proposed had anything to do with “daddy issues” so idk why you brought that up.

Not to mention that in the scenario you proposed, your scenario is literally “too personal to one character or one family of characters.” You said it yourself:
“a new villain who’s family was destroyed...he blamed it on the shinobi world.”
Let’s not play this game lol.

Anyway, the other characters are merely carbon copies of their parents, nothing remotely interesting will ever spawn from focusing on them unless one of them legitimately goes rouge. Sarada, Boruto And Mitsuki are the focus and Orochimaru has ties to Mitsuki, Boruto and Sarada (via Karin).

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, you clearly didn’t read where I’d stated that I don’t have a problem with the Ninja tools or the possible scenarios that could manifest from them.
i read it, and I never said that you had a problem with the technology. I was simply giving my own example plotline like how you did.

It’s also clear that you failed to understand that the Uchiha are main characters in the series whether you like it or not and their existence is crucial to the story as whole.
Were... The Uchiha were main characters and their existence was crucial to the story. However, that is not the case anymore. Neither the actual canonical current story of Boruto nor the many hypothetical plotlines that could occur in the NV post war depend heavily on the existence of the Uchiha.

Also, nothing I proposed had anything to do with “daddy issues” so idk why you brought that up.
If you weren't so stuck in hostility you might realize that I was actually agreeing with you on one point here. I never said that you brought up the daddy issues. I specifically said that the daddy issues were one bad decision that I myself felt that Kishimoto/Kodachi made. In other words, I was agreeing with you that Kishimoto has made some stupid decisions in regards to the Boruto era. You and I simply disagree on what decisions were stupid.

Not to mention that in the scenario you proposed, your scenario is literally “too personal to one character or one family of characters.” You said it yourself:
“a new villain who’s family was destroyed...he blamed it on the shinobi world.”
Let’s not play this game lol.
You seriously just misconstrued my point. The loss of the new villain's family is the catalyst for the new villain to start the anti-shinobi alliance and gather hundreds of followers with similar circumstances. It is similar to how losing Rin was the catalyst for Obito or how losing Yahiko was a catalyst for Nagato. I'm not saying that the story focuses specifically on the new villain's individual tale. I just listed the loss of family as his motivation.

On an unrelated note:

Are you even capable of disagreeing with someone in a civil non-hostile manner? I notice that every time I or someone else disagrees with you, you have to be all like:

"You dunce"
"You're clearly cognitively regressed"
"You clearly didn't read..."
"You failed to understand..."
Etc...

Like seriously, why are you so hostile? Is that how you interact in real life with people who disagree with you?

Reactions: Yahcob13

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i read it, and I never said that you had a problem with the technology. I was simply giving my own example plotline like how you did.
Irrelevant considering how you constantly continue to bring ninja tech into the conversations when the topic wasn’t concerning it at all.

Were... The Uchiha were main characters and their existence was crucial to the story. However, that is not the case anymore. Neither the actual canonical current story of Boruto nor the many hypothetical plotlines that could occur in the NV post war depend heavily on the existence of the Uchiha.
Are main characters and will continue to be main characters. Boruto will always revolve around Sasuke and Sarada, even if a few chapters don’t focus on them for a while. It happened with Naruto and it’ll happen with Boruto. Accept it and move on, or cross your fingers and be disappointed. I don’t really care which you choose.

If you weren't so stuck in hostility you might realize that I was actually agreeing with you on one point here. I never said that you brought up the daddy issues. I specifically said that the daddy issues were one bad decision that I myself felt that Kishimoto/Kodachi made. In other words, I was agreeing with you that Kishimoto has made some stupid decisions in regards to the Boruto era. You and I simply disagree on what decisions were stupid.
Irrelevant.

You seriously just misconstrued my point. The loss of the new villain's family is the catalyst for the new villain to start the anti-shinobi alliance and gather hundreds of followers with similar circumstances. It is similar to how losing Rin was the catalyst for Obito or how losing Yahiko was a catalyst for Nagato. I'm not saying that the story focuses specifically on the new villain's individual tale. I just listed the loss of family as his motivation.
No, you just simply played yourself and hoped that I wouldn’t notice. It’s hilarious really.

On an unrelated note:

Are you even capable of disagreeing with someone in a civil non-hostile manner? I notice that every time I or someone else disagrees with you, you have to be all like:

"You dunce"

Etc...

Like seriously, why are you so hostile? Is that how you interact in real life with people who disagree with you?

Lmfao @bold: I wasn’t aware that those statements were “hostile” . ? Listen, it’s clear that you’re a pansy but I’m not responsible for your fragility.

1.)Anyway, I wasn’t hostile at all during this thread’s “debate”. I was deliberately trying not to hurt your feelings because I knew you’d pussy out of responding.

2.)You are merely the ignorant party in every discussion you and I have engaged in thus far, which even you found to be evident considering you avoided responding to me in my other thread. But of course, expecting logic from your kind is asking for far too much. ?‍♂

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

On an unrelated note:

"You dunce"
Etc...

He's one of the reasons no one frequents this website. Moderation has been nonexistent for quite some time now, even prior to this Shark-jump they call, AnimeBase. Barely anyone follows guidelines and rules and continue regurgitating the same content or opinion over and over again.

This , "new Era" was nothing more than an attempt to polish a turd with a terrible community.

Some of the literal worst users are still around 2014-present and their main draw, the RP section is bleeding.

Their secondary sections arent fleshed out either.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's one of the reasons no one frequents this website. Moderation has been nonexistent for quite some time now, even prior to this Shark-jump they call, AnimeBase. Barely anyone follows guidelines and rules and continue regurgitating the same content or opinion over and over again.

This , "new Era" was nothing more than an attempt to polish a turd with a terrible community.

Some of the literal worst users are still around 2014-present and their main draw, the RP section is bleeding.

Their secondary sections arent fleshed out either.
Aren’t you the guy that shit posted Madara bash threads for 2 weeks straight? And thusly ignored the rules despite you having been a member prior to the timeframe you provided? ??

Essentially you’re pissed because no one tolerates your stupidity anymore, nor that of any/everyone that thinks similarly to you. Which is why you’ve been banned several times if I’m remembering correctly. If anything, you’re one of the many cogs that made people realize how inept some members of this community are. Hilariously awkward for you to believe your words hold weight. Yikes ?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aren’t you the guy that shit posted Madara bash threads for 2 weeks straight? And thusly ignored the rules despite you having been a member prior to the timeframe you provided? ??

Essentially you’re pissed because no one tolerates your stupidity anymore, nor that of any/everyone that thinks similarly to you. Which is why you’ve been banned several times if I’m remembering correctly. If anything, you’re one of the many cogs that made people realize how inept some members of this community are. Hilariously awkward for you to believe your words hold weight. Yikes ?
Never said I wasn’t a part of the problem. You’re still a reason no one comes here. Not a major problem as that lies in the owner mismanagement. But aside from that it is what it is.

Don’t get tight over facts.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice neg diff

Reactions: Animegoin