which country is better to visit: sweden or vietnam?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are lots of things to be consider
Why Vietnam?
Why Sweden?

Like for example If you currently living in the Philippines go to Vietnam. Its nearer, you don't need to bring heavy clothes, you don't need to adjust with the weather, you will spend less money obviously.
I dont know why you choose Vietnam and not Thailand tbh.

Reactions: Catastrophical

magicJ

Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sweden seems pretty interesting for a couple of reasons

Reason 1: Sweden is one of the safest countries to travel to of course they have petty criminals, scammer's and petty thieves but overall it's really safe.:score:

Reason 2: For all the men out there Sweden is known for having beautiful women, I mean if this does not intrigue you then Idk what to say.:ino::nosebleed:

Reason 3: Sweden has a GDP of about 53,000 dollars not too far off from the U.S GDP

Reason 4: Sweden's life expectancy is about 82 years compared to Americans which is like late 70's, so if I go there I know that my food is not hyped up on chemicals, additives or other bad ingredients for the body.

I'm not devaluing the importance of Vietnam it's just the country is not the wealthiest and there is no point of me going there. Vietnam is truly beautiful though and I love the Asian, Vietnamese, Chinese cultures.
A nice question it's interesting to see the various opinions of others. :)

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both are nice place to visit.

You can save lot of money if you are visting hanoi. The exchange rate is low compared to euro and dollars.

Norway and sweden are rich countries , so be prepared to save your money if you visit scandanvian nation . However its worth a visit it s a peaceful nation with zero crime rate. So you dont have to worry so much though restaurant and hotel are pricy better take tour package .
Post automatically merged:

If you are interested in nature & scenic areas choose Sweden.
For anything else, I'd go for Vietnam.
If anyone of nb member visit sweden we'll be guest at zise's place. :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

I'd chose Vietnam, we're an extremely boring people xD. Plus all the great scenery is honestly in Norway.
The place where god zlatan was born it cannot be boring. ;)

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't speak for Sweden since I've never been there but I've been to Vietnam two times. (Ho Chi Minh and Danang).

Ho Chi Minh - shopping heaven for women and the clothes is very very cheap. Try visiting war place like Chu Chi Tunnels. It will show you how people from past hiding in tunnel. You can experience go inside tunnel and have 3 phase. It goes deeper and deeper. I went out halfway though. Then you can go to Mekong river tours and try local food.

Danang - They have many hipster cafe. Many hotel near the beach. Must visit Ba Na Hills (quite chill and has golden hands holding the bridge). Also Hoi An is city of lantern very pretty at night. Must try their signature coconut coffee.

The weather is pretty hot tho. Never visit Hanoi but they said Ha Long Bay is beautiful.