Which 'Child Weapon' story is the Sickest?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Thanks to BZ, the Narutoverse is filled with children born to do nothing but be literal tools. Can NB compile a list of such ninja born with a purpose? And yes we ARE semi-counting Naruto as he was sealed with Naruto as a mission, even if with better intentions.

You must be registered for see images

Gaara
Naruto
Hanzo
Kabuto
Sasuke (Itachi's Manipulation)
Yamato
Mitsuki
Haku

You must be registered for see images

I'll go for Gaara and Hanzo personally. Though what Itachi did to Sasuke out of love was never justified well enough to stop it from being anything but psychotic.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,800๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I guess Narutos since he's the protagonist and I like how he overcame it and helped out others in his shoes

But if your asking who has the worst background I will go with sasuke to watch your older brother kill your family as a kid would screw up most people I think in the other scenarios I might be able to handle it but something like this might break me mentally as a kid

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I guess Narutos since he's the protagonist and I like how he overcame it and helped out others in his shoes

But if your asking who has the worst background I will go with sasuke to watch your older brother kill your family as a kid would screw up most people I think in the other scenarios I might be able to handle it but something like this might break me mentally as a kid
More like, which is the most disturbing and tragic plan for a child? Sasuke's was turned into a tool by his brother, which isn't very tragic- just sickening. And Naruto and Gaara overcame theirs AND became leaders without succumbing to the "necessary evil" of the ninja world like Hanzo did, which is inspiring.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,800๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
More like, which is the most disturbing and tragic plan for a child? Sasuke's was turned into a tool by his brother, which isn't very tragic- just sickening. And Naruto and Gaara overcame theirs AND became leaders without succumbing to the "necessary evil" of the ninja world like Hanzo did, which is inspiring.
Well if we are asking which is most disturbing I go with sasuke having your older brother that you love kill off your family before your eyes is one of the most horrific things for a kid to see

Gaaras scenario is similar to sasukes but I find sasukes scenarios 100 x that

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well if we are asking which is most disturbing I go with sasuke having your older brother that you love kill off your family before your eyes is one of the most horrific things for a kid to see

Gaaras scenario is similar to sasukes but I find sasukes scenarios 100 x that
Hats off to you SageBee 100x more posters were this honest with themselves it would be a better place.

Star Child

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would have to go with Gaara on this one. Gaara lived his entire life, until meeting Naruto, thinking that everyone in the world hated him. I can't imagine carrying a bigger pain than that. Seeing loved ones die is horrible that's true, but you fill the hole in your heart with other people.
Gaara, and Naruto to a lesser extent, never had that security in feeling that they had someone to rely or fall back on. Gaara just lived his life not understanding why everyone around him hated him, and to me that was the worst thing about it.
At least Sasuke knew that his parents, grandparents etc loved him before they were killed. True it hurt to lose them, and he obviously would rather not, but at least he knew he was capable of being loved.