Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe Shikamaru and Tenten could have another baby, or Sakura and Sasuke. I definitely want to see Konohamaru have a kid [ preferably with Hanabi], I don't want him to turn into another Kakashi and live a loveless life :yeah:​
You must be registered for see images

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why doesn't Sasuke have a son? He would have inherited his badass ness and would just understand that his father is a Rinnegan God Ninja that protects the universe.

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Sakura, another child
Yeah, I thought the same thing! Shows in general rarely ever do this; they usually just introduce all the characters who're going to be in the anime at the beginning, never exploring the realms of unexpected pregnancy. I mean, Kurenai did get pregnant in the middle of Naruto Shippuden, but we didn't see much from Mirai until the Boruto series :dunno:

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I thought the same thing! Shows in general rarely ever do this; they usually just introduce all the characters who're going to be in the anime at the beginning, never exploring the realms of unexpected pregnancy. I mean, Kurenai did get pregnant in the middle of Naruto Shippuden, but we didn't see much from Mirai until the Boruto series :dunno:
The only thing about this is: Even if they
did have another child, that child would be a baby and therefore irrelevant to the story for the most part. Even after the time skip, the child would be about 3 years old. That is less than even academy age.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe Shikamaru and Tenten could have another baby, or Sakura and Sasuke. I definitely want to see Konohamaru have a kid [ preferably with Hanabi], I don't want him to turn into another Kakashi and live a loveless life :yeah:​
You must be registered for see images
Kakashi has Gai, they just didn’t want to outright say that they were gay

Reactions: Ldude