Which Boruto Character Do You Think Is Best!

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This.

Naruto = utter blind trash >> Himawari straight up piss ant Grade A trash. :sigar:
Aww such an autistic outright brainless little child :lol :hs: You say the same stupid things everytime you get rekt by me, such a sad sad autistic outright child baby you are :lol. It's better if you were born a fly than you'd clinically prove your autistic filthy outright worth in the department of annoyance.

You're an embarrassment to the human race. Truly an autistic brainless outright as well as outright retarded you are. Continue making a pathetic filthy idiotic little autistic atrocious ingrate like embarrassment out of yourself, just remember that by doing so, you'll prove yourself to be as autistic brainless outright as much as you're outright retarded that you truly are :lol XD :sigar::hs:
Post automatically merged:

Sure go ahead, show me how butthurt and rustled beyond repair you are. XD

Godwari>>>Your fav.

Stay salty. :win:
Sure go ahead, show me how much of an autistic brainless outright filthy gibberish retarded atrocious piss retarded child that's filled to the brim with salt, disgusting fanfics, trollish rubbish autistic gibberish that alters to straight up garbagefics content that you've been posting like a filthy road rubbish piss autistic child that you truly are. XD :lol Don't conveniently ignore this like the autistic outright retarded braindead garbage utter blind piss trash that you truly are. XD :lol

Trashwari>>>Your fav (autistic straight up gibberish atrocious rubbish fly piss like existence, ie., Naruto XD lol), if ya alter this quote in any way shape or form I'll split your autistic gibberish filthy utter rubbish atrocious throat, all you can definitely accomplish is acclimating the filthy lowlife eating my rubbish sea mud flow filled toe nails like the IQless brittle little filthy shitty intelligence IQ that you are. XD Filthy atrocious autistic rubbish braindead infant always utilizing the same exact garbage insults. Truly a filthy brainless trashfics garbage child. XD :lol

Stay salty. :hs:

Last edited: