Which Boruto Character Do You Think Is Best!

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title. Not your fav( although they might one in the same to you) but plot aside, who do you think is the best character? Personally I think shikadai so far, mainly because he’s a child of both konoha and Suna. Plus he’d be well above shika if they give him a wind mastery too

(Edit: I meant a question mark, now I just seem to be making an overly excited statement, my bad)

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I say Sarada is the best IMO. I like her character. And I think she has more potential than Boruto and Mitsuki.
What he said.

What I like about her most is her use of many different skills she gives of the Kakashi vibe with her copying ability, the Itachi/Kakashi style in analytical prowess, her use of weapons skills and subtle use of genjutsu are the Itachi skill. They haven't made her overly powerful and have kept her quite restricted which means we get to see good quality fights. She has a good character and is goal orientated with her own personality a blend of Sasuke and Sakura(the good parts of both). Her fight vs Araya was good I think it deserved at least a whole episode so she could run through how she's working things out while fighting the puppet as she moves along. They sort of rushed it a little and quickly gave a breakdown near the end of it whichwas a little annoying.

Kakashi is truly up their in my fav's, I just enjoy his style and he's not overkill Sarada seems to be doing a good job. Shikidai is a close second because I also enjoy Shikamaru's strategic intelligence.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What he said.

WhTt I like about her most is her use of many different skills she gives of the Kakashi vibe with her copying ability, the Itachi/Kakashi style in analytical prowess, her use of weapons skills and subtle use of genjutsu are the Itachi skill. They haven't made her overly powerful and have kept her quite restricted which means we get to see good quality fights. She has a good character and is goal orientated with her own personality a blend of Sasuke and Sakura(the good parts).

Kakashi is truly up their in my fav's I just enjoy his style and he's not overkill, Shikidai is a close second because I also enjoy Shikamaru's strategic intelligence.
I think they did a really good job with her there. My main issue with her after gaiden was thinkin she would stick to ces and how dumb that would be for her. They’ve already moved well past that.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they did a really good job with her there. My main issue with her after gaiden was thinkin she would stick to ces and how dumb that would be for her. They’ve already moved well past that.
I agree I was a little worried about purely CES focused combat. CES definitely doesn't suit an Uchiha and would be a complete waste of their potential. I don't have a problem with it if it's used as part of strategic combat( a shot here and there) so the Uchihaness is still maintained. I guess I should thank SP for not completely ruining her.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What he said.

What I like about her most is her use of many different skills she gives of the Kakashi vibe with her copying ability, the Itachi/Kakashi style in analytical prowess, her use of weapons skills and subtle use of genjutsu are the Itachi skill. They haven't made her overly powerful and have kept her quite restricted which means we get to see good quality fights. She has a good character and is goal orientated with her own personality a blend of Sasuke and Sakura(the good parts of both). Her fight vs Araya was good I think it deserved at least a whole episode so she could run through how she's working things out while fighting the puppet as she moves along. They sort of rushed it a little and quickly gave a breakdown near the end of it whichwas a little annoying.

Kakashi is truly up their in my fav's, I just enjoy his style and he's not overkill Sarada seems to be doing a good job. Shikidai is a close second because I also enjoy Shikamaru's strategic intelligence.
Her character reminds me of Part I Sasuke.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Characterization is hands down Sarada so far, but I see Kawaki peeking up with how badass that boy is. Calling everybody ass-hole so casually and wearing that rest face so flawlessly already makes him a good deal in my books. I'm also sparked by Shikadai, his personality is good a blend of his parents, his intelligence is great peppering on those assets.