Cigbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you could live in any anime world where would you live, and why?

Me: Either Naruto or DBZ
With dbz i would travel and kick some ase with goku

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't decide: Naruto has so little room to grow because if I don't get a good ability, I'm fodder. Now, in One Piece, even if I don't eat a Devil Fruit, I can still be strong (Zoro), and in Fairy Tail everyone only has one magic, and depending on how good you are with your specific magic, you could be the strongest or the weakest (it doesn't matter what you have, but how you use it).

Because I know so little about OP, I'm going with FT. :D

-Shiro-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bleach to be a caption work up to strongest soul reaper in the past present or future or eureka 7 be a lfo pilot part of gekko state

Kuroh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto or pokemon. pokemon cause i would finally accomplish what ash havent done since 1996.im still waiting for him to catch them all. but i would do it. xd

Zygomic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say One Piece. I think it'd be alot better in Naruto but the chances that i become strong are very rare since the only strong people seem to be given some crazy power (Junchuuriki, Rinnegan, Etc.) I would hate to be Fodder and be killed so easily. In One Piece you might have to work hard to be strong but its better than not having any chance like Naruto. And i would pick DBZ but it seems too boring for the most part.

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scratch that, I change my previous answer to Highschool of The Dead. Guns, Zombies, and horny big breasted women everywhere. Doesn't get much better than that.