Which anime do you guys think would make a good game for next gen consoles?

MacNeato

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In light of of the news of UNS4 coming next year to PS4 (and maybe xbox one im not sure?) which ones do you feel would take advantage of next gen capabilities? I know a lot of it depends on development teams but just rattle off some names. I say SNK would be awesome to experience.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Attack on titan i think is the default choice.. 3DMGing around would be so bad ass if its open world.

Umm Maybe Hunter x Hunter can be a Tekken/Storm type type game. But a lot of their powers are really unorthodox.

I think they should make another JoJo game. It was fun in its own way.

Sword art online for obvious reasons

Terra Formars would be cool too.

Reactions: MacNeato
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Attack on titan i think is the default choice.. 3DMGing around would be so bad ass if its open world.

Umm Maybe Hunter x Hunter can be a Tekken/Storm type type game. But a lot of their powers are really unorthodox.

there could be a game like storm revolution but then with hxh characters ect.

MacNeato

Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

awesome, I really like the hunterxhunter idea

SNK would never work on a game, animes like dbz,naruto,onepiece ect are much beter for a game.
why don't you think it would work?

SusanooKyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There actually exists a licensed Attack on Titan Video Game, Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind. Though there is a few drawbacks, for one, its a 3DS exclusive, two, you can only obtain it through imports and the game only works on 3DS systems made in Japan, and three, from what I've heard, it only retell the events of the anime. Though most feedback I've heard from ppl say its a great game :p

OT:

Ghost in the Shell SAC

Now I know there already exists a game tying to series, however that game came in the early years of the PS2. I'd actually like to see an open-world style game.

Freezing

The combat ideas in the series are very interesting, I'd like to play a hack and slash Freezing Game (with customization).

A Telltale game of a Studio Ghibi Film

......this needs no words......