Which Ability would you want during a zombie apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,051 posts 404 reactions
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
10,051
Reaction score
404
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
wood rlease and lightning
 

JDuzumaki92

Member
304 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
304
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lightning to obliterate the zombies and Kamui to phase through Zombie attacks, teleport them to another dimension
 

SubZeroMS

Member
167 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
167
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Earth so I can travel underground to escape and make instant shelters.

Shikotsumyaku so I can reinforce under my skin with steel hard bones so the zombies can eat me and I would be super durable. In a Zombie Apocalypse, I would t really go for pure power since your main focus is too survive, not wipe out zombies. Those are what I thought to be the most practical out of the list.

If given free reign I would've chosen Byakugan so I can't get sneaked up on and Gaara's sand for ultimate Defense.
 
113 posts 8 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
113
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is Rinnegan on the cards here? If so then it is the obvious choice here. I'd say if you have Rinnegan abilities the chances of surviving a Zombie apocalypse are very high indeed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top