Which Ability would you want during a zombie apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaguya Master

Member
146 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
146
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Basic 5(Choose 1)
Fire
Lightning
Wind
Earth
Water

Special KKG(1)
Kaguya
Wood
Scorch
Explosive
Any KKG
 

Mellanoma

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,541 posts 675 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
7,541
Reaction score
675
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
probably wood so I can also have water and earth.

Honestly though I would defintely want Tobi's kamui lol
 

Fecal Matter

Banned
Elite
6,850 posts 684 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
6,850
Reaction score
684
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The power to control my lust.Read High school of the dead there's rapist everywhere, I'd rather have the power to not go insane with too much power.If one person had KKG during a setting like that imagine how arrogant they'll become.
 

Deadai

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,528 posts 1,077 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
11,528
Reaction score
1,077
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would like doton, I can build shelter and keep the zombies at bay best with this jutsu I believe

I think Scorth release would also be a great option for KKG seeing as how it's basically an instant kill.
 

Kaguya Master

Member
146 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
146
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'd want Water to keep them away since zombies can't swim and I could also be a sniper with a water gun.

Wood
 

-immortal-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,233 posts 3,030 reactions
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
38,233
Reaction score
3,030
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
if i Can choose 1 ONE!
then it would be Jinton :cool:
if i Can Choice More...
-Fire-
-Lighting-
-and Mokuton from that List..


and my one choice-

Fire
Lighting
Jinton
Blaze Release
 

BijuuDama55

Member
20 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
pff.. i'd have: Fire, Scorch AND Explosion, all the best for cindering zombies
 

DeadManWonderLand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,167 posts 712 reactions
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
7,167
Reaction score
712
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a better choice.
What would you rather have.

(A) A DIAMOND TIPPED BLADE that can cut through literally anything

OR

(B) A MACHINE GUN THAT NEVER RUNS OUT OF BULLETS.

The sword can cut down zombies,locks even walls and gates and makes no noise.
However when backed up into a corner you can get overrun and if you bypass any strangers they can shoot you and take your weapon as it is way harder to conceal then a machine gun.


The machine gun makes noise which will attract more zombies but if your ever cornered you can mow them all down no problem you can also fight off would be evil travelers who pillage others for their rations.The machine gun is the way to go if you plan on protecting multiple people and fending off multiple people as they might not want to chance being struck down by the machine gun.
 

sameer1

Member
383 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2011
Messages
383
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wind and wood
 

Kristjan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
540 posts 38 reactions
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
540
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wind release and magnet kkg With wind i can possibly fly and with magnet release the city is my wepon:D
 

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,759 posts 7,032 reactions
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
39,759
Reaction score
7,032
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sexy no Jutsu!
You must be registered for see images
 

DeadManWonderLand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,167 posts 712 reactions
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
7,167
Reaction score
712
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I would choose wood and scorch. The wood provides shelter and the scorch release would smolder any zombie that dares come my way. I would be able to eventually make a settlement.
 

GenKiDama

Banned
Elite
7,832 posts 1,131 reactions
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
7,832
Reaction score
1,131
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
either fire or water as a element and kkg would be byakugan so I don't get snuck up on :D
 

uncle sam

Banned
Regular
985 posts 67 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
985
Reaction score
67
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fire style and sharingan 3 tomoe..why i say that rather then ems is simply to preserve chakra..sure sussano can rolfstomp them but if i lose my chakra im screwed.

Id use genjutsu to manipulate the zombies into attacking each other..once a couple fight they all will because their..well,slow.

Also assuming as a ninja i could create paperbombs,i would use fire style to attract a large crowd then ambush them with explosives
 

Onion Soda

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
601 posts 51 reactions
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
601
Reaction score
51
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sand: Nobody will hurt me even if I'm sleeping or not paying attention and is the most versatile tool ever.

Also, I would like Wood: Instant fortress, I could grow up some plans for food. It has water, so I can easily fish.
 

ReeseKage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
639 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
639
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Jus gimme the rinnegan. All the dead bodies will surve as part of my 6 paths. Chibaku tensei and shinra tensei…all I need. Night night zombies.
 

zahari

Member
144 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
144
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
wood and also wind :D
 
26 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Definitely lighting with the sharingan- remember when sasuke fought itachi and used his DW Shuriken to sharpen it, that would be useful to cut of their heads easily and use Ao's lighting armor and speed and use the sharingan to see their movements
 

Arcanor

Member
207 posts 13 reactions
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
13
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If I'm alone, Kamui. If I have a team and I want to protect them too, then probably rinnegan. If we ban dojutsu Muu's complete invisibility would be nice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top