Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I figured since were all in quarantine and everythings kinda closed rn wed all share some favorite places we'd go to if it weren't the case just for the heck of it.

I myself hang out a lot at dave and busters (is an arcade + restuarant) with the few friends I have lol. Also there is this street near me that has like everything from a bunch of great bars and eateries and to top it off an old school videogame store.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My favourite place to hang out is our friend's apartment for the squad, where we all play some video games and have fun in general. Also, I miss going to my favourite restaurants

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still waiting for a amazing tobidara poem...
I simply can't find words to explain the greatness of Tobidara anymore, it surpassed all physical means of explanation, Tobidara is now transcedent, a being beyond the limits of all possible experience and knowledge we can perceive in our mere three dimensional world.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I simply can't find words to explain the greatness of Tobidara anymore, it surpassed all physical means of explanation, Tobidara is now transcedent, a being beyond the limits of all possible experience and knowledge we can perceive in our mere three dimensional world.

i simply can't find words to explain..

how tobidara character healed my pain

see???.. u just don't wanna do it..