Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this is similar to the word search game...
Really?

How long does it take to find all letters in Hidden Phrase? 2 minutes, tops.

Now, find Waldo here.

You must be registered for see images

We can also make it so you have to find another item along with Waldo.

Or another character.

Many variations are possible.

Last edited:

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. You can trial this contest in the general base contest section:

The award will be the gold star (like the pokemon tournament has received) and for now, only 1st place will receive an award.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bad idea IMO. First and for all those Where's Waldo pictures are pictures you got form the internet. Most of them aren't going to be really recent either as the Where's Waldo series has been around for decades. With other words you can find the solutions for most of them likewise on the internet. Secondly people would be forced to be online at a specific time as otherwise they could never win. When you wake up after you slept for around 10 hours and in the meantime the pictures were posted, it's highly unlikely no one has found him yet.

As a contest this pretty much fails on all sides.

Reactions: Lawliet

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bad idea IMO. First and for all those Where's Waldo pictures are pictures you got form the internet. Most of them aren't going to be really recent either as the Where's Waldo series has been around for decades. With other words you can find the solutions for most of them likewise on the internet. Secondly people would be forced to be online at a specific time as otherwise they could never win. When you wake up after you slept for around 10 hours and in the meantime the pictures were posted, it's highly unlikely no one has found him yet.

As a contest this pretty much fails on all sides.
That's a good point Cali, I had that in mind.

The scans themselves would be edited and made harder in every way possible. :)
:hmm:

Regarding the timezone issue, aren't there already similar contests which are in phases? HP and TH contests specifically.
If people post "I want to take part" in the initial 1st phase thread" they will PM the solution when the countdown expires and 2nd phase opens.

Ofcourse, I will consider the best suitable time for everyone to post the 2nd phase thread/s.
If this is done as I imagined it to be done; it could attract an acceptable number of participants and liven up the contest section a bit more.

I appreciate the constructive criticism. I'll do my best not to disappoint.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
That's a good point Cali, I had that in mind.

The scans themselves would be edited and made harder in every way possible. :)
:hmm:

Regarding the timezone issue, aren't there already similar contests which are in phases? HP and TH contests specifically.
If people post "I want to take part" in the initial 1st phase thread" they will PM the solution when the countdown expires and 2nd phase opens.

Ofcourse, I will consider the best suitable time for everyone to post the 2nd phase thread/s.
If this is done as I imagined it to be done; it could attract an acceptable number of participants and liven up the contest section a bit more.

I appreciate the constructive criticism. I'll do my best not to disappoint.
Could you explain the "edited and made harder" how are you planning on doing it? Will you crop images then mix them and match them? Doesn't that infringe on copyrights?

Last edited:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it doesn't even need to include "Waldo" you can do it with buch of words and you need to find the certain word etc etc...Not exactly Waldo but it's working on same system...