Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They could be dead. They could be perfectly fine. Kubo didn't give a f*ck instead he tried to show Aizen explaining things like we gaf about what Aizen's doing.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dat n!gga dead. He went out like a G taking out Asken and I'm fine with that
What about Yoroichi and Grimmjow? They didn't die there so far as we know. If they did, Kubo could have at least shown like Mayuri or someone standing over their graves like they did with Yamamoto Genryusai. But I agree, I'd be fine if he died taking out oh homeboy with him.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't hate the author, hate the people who rushed the author into a bad ending.,

OT: Dead.
WSJ is a professional magazine and I doubt they would rush Kubo to end Bleach on such a short notice.There should have been a notice prior to 6 months before the deadline.I am pretty sure Kubo himself miscalculated.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WSJ is a professional magazine and I doubt they would rush Kubo to end Bleach on such a short notice.There should have been a notice prior to 6 months before the deadline.I am pretty sure Kubo himself miscalculated.
Right, but couldn't they have given this series, which sold over 84 milion copies worldwide two more months to properly wrap itself up? I understand its a tighty schedule and all, but still...