[Discussion] Where's all my AOT fans?!?!?

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When I finished the AOT anime I was nothing more than excited and it hit me in the feels. I don't even usually ship in Animes but it made me want mikassa and Erin. AOT made me get addicted to the manga and made me read every single chapter up to date with 44 pages each, non stop. When i first heard of AOT seem annoying fan boys were annoying the shit out of me which made me not want to watch it. One of them thought the armored Titan could beat goku. Yes, the look on your face says it all. You are also shocked. I didn't think anyone was that stupid. They fanboyed so hard. Have any of you ever seen King fu panda? If you have you know what I am about to say. Goku will wooshi finger hold a Titan. He will have the Titan screaming for its mommy. Now, I realy love AOT now. But thag incident with the annoying fan boys was a year ago. I suggest that when you're suggesting AOT, you can overhype it because the anime speaks for itself, but don't make stupid comments or comparisons. That'll push potential fans away. It's only thanks that the anime was so good that I believed in the hype. Please, AOT fans, share your experiences of how you came across AOT, and your experiences watching it (smile)

Lance171

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I finished the AOT anime I was nothing more than excited and it hit me in the feels. I don't even usually ship in Animes but it made me want mikassa and Erin. AOT made me get addicted to the manga and made me read every single chapter up to date with 44 pages each, non stop. When i first heard of AOT seem annoying fan boys were annoying the shit out of me which made me not want to watch it. One of them thought the armored Titan could beat goku. Yes, the look on your face says it all. You are also shocked. I didn't think anyone was that stupid. They fanboyed so hard. Have any of you ever seen King fu panda? If you have you know what I am about to say. Goku will wooshi finger hold a Titan. He will have the Titan screaming for its mommy. Now, I realy love AOT now. But thag incident with the annoying fan boys was a year ago. I suggest that when you're suggesting AOT, you can overhype it because the anime speaks for itself, but don't make stupid comments or comparisons. That'll push potential fans away. It's only thanks that the anime was so good that I believed in the hype. Please, AOT fans, share your experiences of how you came across AOT, and your experiences watching it (smile)
dude I did the same thing I cant wait for the next chapter to come out!!! I heard about it from my friend in Afghanistan I also watched the anime then could get enough so I read the manga

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't watch the anime heavily but saw a scene of Eren kicking Titan ass on his first
transformation, so watched it all. Though eventually kept seeing these ***s spoiling things
on youtube, so just read it through- especially when I saw season 2's rough arrival date.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't watch the anime heavily but saw a scene of Eren kicking Titan ass on his first
transformation, so watched it all. Though eventually kept seeing these ***s spoiling things
on youtube, so just read it through- especially when I saw season 2's rough arrival date.
Yeah season 2s long arrival date was one of the main reasons I read the manga
Don't remember how I learned of AOT but all I know it is heavenly.
Maaaan. I wish that we wouldn't have to wait on new chapters every month

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was one of the few who started the manga before the anime, though I continued from the anime as it seemed to lack any fillers, plus the animation was nice. As for how I found the manga, I truly don't remmeber, I probably just heard about it at MAL.

BrillyMac

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was one of the few who started the manga before the anime, though I continued from the anime as it seemed to lack any fillers, plus the animation was nice. As for how I found the manga, I truly don't remmeber, I probably just heard about it at MAL.
Yeah the animation is nice. What's MAL?
I saw 7 ep of AoT
What happened in episode 7?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Attack on Titan still has a huge fanbase but it was really at it's peak in Summer 2013. That sh*t was HUGE. And it'll be back, I just wonder whether it'll be as sensational in 2016.

You guys may appreciate this whilst you're waiting for the anime to return tho

[video=youtube;-JYKsXACEoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JYKsXACEoo&ab_channel=SamyulDavis[/video]

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fanboys have left. They won't be missed. AoT is easily the best thing going for me. I stopped reading the manga and haven't cought up yet so don't spoil me

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found about AoT while searching for the next anime of the season at the time, so I watched a trailer and was like : " Oho" this looks interesting so I put it my to watch list, hooked me in the first episode, now I'm a proud AoT fan/supported, I buy the volumes, some merch, love their soundtracks, I've read the manga 6 time ._. ._.) .-. he he he .

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some dude on a different forum tried the boku no pico joke on me but somehow linked me to the aot anime. xd

Watched it, loved it and switched to the Manga. Now can't wait for season 2!

Kazehime Seirin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here I am!!!!!! *waves hand* :happy:
My cousin recommended it to me and BOOM! I'm a fan! :pekoms2:
Mikasa and Eren shall be canon :reborn: