Where to read Sasuke *******

IRoCa

Member
208 posts 10 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hi been wondering if there is Full or Incomplete Sasuke Shin den translation been searching but can't find it :(
 
Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
28,104 posts 2,117 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
OMG what did Sasuke do so that it had to be censored.
 

Your Creepy Stalker

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,925 posts 980 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
15,925
Reaction score
980
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm sure it would help if we knew what was censored. I'm going to assume it's Hentai.
 

Nobel

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,263 posts 245 reactions
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
245
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why that censor thou :lol
 

IRoCa

Member
208 posts 10 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't know why the word Shin den without space is censored
 

Ludicrous

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,567 posts 151 reactions
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
1,567
Reaction score
151
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm guessing you mean Sasuke S h i n d en: Book of Sunrise (Novel)?

Just google it and dig through the results.




These may or not be it :erm:
 
Last edited:

IRoCa

Member
208 posts 10 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
10
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm guessing you mean Sasuke S h i n d en: Book of Sunrise (Novel)?

Just google it and dig through the results.




These may or not be it :erm:

Thanks
 
Top