Dark Angel Warrior 167

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me, or has anyone else noticed when Kabuto first did the Edo Tensei Jutsu that he brought a lot of people back from the dead and a lot of Konoha ninjas as well. So I began to wonder, how come the only dead Uchiha I seen while his Edo Tensei was Itachi and no other (dead) Uchihas were around except him. Why weren't the other Uchihas brought back as well?

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides Shisui and Izuna, I dont really think any other Uchiha was really that significant. The ninja Kabuto brought back were all either key fighters, or key emotional characters. With all these power ups and enhancements, bringing back fodder Uchiha members would only degrade the base Sharingan down to the Byagugan at this point. And again, they would only be fodder, so it would also degrade the Uchiha name as well.

NOemotions

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it me, or has anyone else noticed when Kabuto first did the Edo Tensei Jutsu that he brought a lot of people back from the dead and a lot of Konoha ninjas as well. So I began to wonder, how come the only dead Uchiha I seen while his Edo Tensei was Itachi and no other (dead) Uchihas were around except him. Why weren't the other Uchihas brought back as well?
Easy, all uchihas didnt even have the sharingan, + alot of them were weaklins, kabuto would been stupid to waste space with ninjas he dont have use at.. that's why he brought only powerful+skilled and feared ones bk to mess with peoples heads and to destroy them.

~Zonta~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All other Uchiha's were not as powerful as powerful itachi, Izuna, shuisui or Madara or he might not have uchiha DNA from the village...

He might have DNA of Uchiha Fugaku but I think he was not powerful as Itachi was

Meekz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easy, all uchihas didnt even have the sharingan, + alot of them were weaklins, kabuto would been stupid to waste space with ninjas he dont have use at.. that's why he brought only powerful+skilled and feared ones bk to mess with peoples heads and to destroy them.
Doesn't everyone on NB say they were the strongest clan in the narutoverse. So how would they be fodder? Some of them would have been better that the seven swordsmen. A average person can't go up against a Uchiha 1v1.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it was Danzo who had collected the eyes of remaining useful Uchihas. This means that it was Danzo who knew what they were good for.

Kabuto was not living in the village, so he only got to know about the most important ones, Itachi, Sasuke, Obito, Madara. But of those, Sasuke and Obito are alive, so the only ones Kabuto could use were the other two.

SharinganGr

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna gave his eyes to Madara before he died.....
Shisui gave 1 eye to Itachi and the other was stolen by Danzo....
What's the point of bringing back blind people???Even the Ramen guy would be able to defeat them..... :p
The other Uchihas were not shown and were not important....

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not very common but Danzo and Tobi actually collected up the majority of there bodies and eyes. Back when Tobi gave Sasuke his eyes if you look at Tobi's lab there are 100s of jars with sharingans in them.

marijuanna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izuna gave his eyes to Madara before he died.....
Shisui gave 1 eye to Itachi and the other was stolen by Danzo....
What's the point of bringing back blind people???Even the Ramen guy would be able to defeat them..... :p
The other Uchihas were not shown and were not important....
I would anwser that, but you obviously dont know a lot about naruto, bringing back blind people lol, just put some thought into it