ThePieness

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're kind of dispersed through Konoha and other nations, they aren't a "strictly one-nation clan", at least we can assume so considering we've never heard of them being killed, Nagato was in the rain village yet he's Senju, and Tsunade's in the leaf but she's a Senju. Also, the Senju were mercenaries in a way so I'm sure that some have travelled to different parts and stuff like that.

MoodyNaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're kind of dispersed through Konoha and other nations, they aren't a "strictly one-nation clan", at least we can assume so considering we've never heard of them being killed, Nagato was in the rain village yet he's Senju, and Tsunade's in the leaf but she's a Senju. Also, the Senju were mercenaries in a way so I'm sure that some have travelled to different parts and stuff like that.
sorry but i have to correct you on something. Nagato was from the Uzumaki clan..

Sovereign

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from Hashirama, the Senju don't seem to have any unique Kekkei Genkai, so it would make sense for them to intermarry into other families in Konoha (and elsewhere). On the other hand, clans like the Uchiha and Hyūga tended to marry within their own clans, as to better preserve their bloodlines.

So, I'm guessing between wars and intermarriage the Senju name eventually died out. But Kishimoto could always take the darker path and later reveal that the Senju were exterminated, much like their Uzumaki cousins. We'll have to wait and see.