Where is Salamander?

brycec

Kin
131💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, a DHS strike force took them out for accessing a web address that said it did not exist and a DHS strike force was en route to their location. 😈

In all seriousness though, I don’t know and I do not think anyone else does either. People come and go all the time and they have their reasons for doing so. Plus, we are all pretty much strangers, so we have no reason to let anybody know what’s up if we decide we need to leave.

• Wow
Reactions: Chikombo

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, a DHS strike force took them out for accessing a web address that said it did not exist and a DHS strike force was en route to their location. 😈

In all seriousness though, I don’t know and I do not think anyone else does either. People come and go all the time and they have their reasons for doing so. Plus, we are all pretty much strangers, so we have no reason to let anybody know what’s up if we decide we need to leave.
Nice Fanfic..

brycec

Kin
131💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Fanfic..
not too sure how I should perceive this, but thanks. It’s actually a joke. I had to create a web server in one of the programming books I went through and I needed a web page to test, so I made one that was a play on Area 51 merchandis and a civilian employee in the military suggested adding in a bit about the request being sent to NSA and that a DHS strike force on en route to their location.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not too sure how I should perceive this, but thanks. It’s actually a joke. I had to create a web server in one of the programming books I went through and I needed a web page to test, so I made one that was a play on Area 51 merchandis and a civilian employee in the military suggested adding in a bit about the request being sent to NSA and that a DHS strike force on en route to their location.
r u a Tobidara believer????...

brycec

Kin
131💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobidara is the theory that Tobi was always Madara.
Obito being Tobi is just a red herring.
Sometime in the future Madara will come back.
I see. I never really paid much attention to Naruto to get into all of that, but it does sound more interesting than what actually happened at the end of Naruto.

• Wow
Reactions: Chikombo