Dark Angel Warrior 167

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IF YOU KEEP UP WITH THE ANIME INSTEAD OF THE MANGA DO NOT READ THIS SERIOUSLY!!!!! If someone asked this already, sorry. But I've been wondering, ever since the war began I seen a lot of characters like Lady Chiyo, Sasori, Deidara and a bunch of others. Recently, the previous Hokages appeared and now joined the battle. But here's my question. Why was Jiraiya not indcluded in the Edo Tensai as well?

Last edited:

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If i'm correct*, Jiraiya's body was vanished, and that's why. Wich still a bs excuse cause all it takes for the edo tensei is DNA from the person who's gonna get summoned and a body, Right?

Untung

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IF YOU KEEP UP WITH THE ANIME INSTEAD OF THE MANGA DO NOT READ THIS SERIOUSLY!!!!! If someone asked this already, sorry. But I've been wondering, ever since the war began I seen a lot of characters like Lady Chiyo, Sasori, Deidara and a bunch of others. Recently, the previous Hokages appeared and now joined the battle. But here's my question. Why was Jiraiya not indcluded in the Edo Tenshi as well?
IF YOU KEEP UP WITH THE MANGA INSTEAD OF THE FORUM DO NOT ASKING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!
Reread te manga again....

Almighty Ra

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraya is in Pervy Sage Heaven with some good Sake and some hoes...His body couldn't be recovered from the bottom of the ocean due to the water pressure being so strong