Where have you been?

WikN1990

Kin
40💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The purpose of this thread is to see where everyone has been. What countries have you visited. If you've never been abroad, how much of your own country have you gone and see? Or, you can simply state what country you plan on/want to visit and why. I'll start us off.

I have been to many places. Of course, my home country, The United States. I've been all across the country from the west coast to the east coast. I think the only states I've never been to are the states that share a border with Canada. I have lived in South Carolina my entire life. It's like a hole that when you're in it, it's hard to get out.

Next, I've been to China. Guangzhou, China to be precise. Sadly, I wasn't there for long. I was there to interview for a potential job that I ultimately ended up not getting.

I've also been to Taiwan for an entire month. I was there with my fiancée. She worked there for 3 years as a contractor for a company that produced capacitors. It was the happiest time of my life because I hadn't seen my fiancée for a long time. It was perfect. But I gotta say, if I hadn't been there for my fiancée, Taiwan would have been boring to me.

Last, I've been to the Philippines. This is by far my favorite place in the world. The slogan for the Philippines is "It's more fun in the Philippines!". They aren't lying. The Philippines was way better than I expected. For such a poor country, I've never seen so many people so happy and content. This was where I firet met my fiancée. For the longest time, we were only talking online. Then we decided it was time to meet in person. As a Pinay(another word for a female Filipino) she said that she was scared that I would be like most white foreigners in her country that only visit to take advantage of the filipino women. That's not my style, though. ? Haha

Anyway, we we're in love before we met. However, when we finally had each other and I could feel her arms around me and smell her scent..... Hold her hands.... And pick her up as I was finally able to kiss her, we both knew, our souls were meant for each other. We both knew that we were soul mates and our hearts only belonged to each other.

The next country we plan to visit is Japan. I plan on taking my fiancée there for our honeymoon. However, I have to save my money, first. ?
Post automatically merged:

I thought I was in the general chat. ? Can a mod please have this moved to the proper location for me. I just realized I posted it in the game section. Sorry for that.

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see medias

The best moment for me was visiting Rome in 4 days. A total experience and the most beautiful city.

Athens and the way through Greece and Bulgaria to Athens, and Berlin were other destinations.

In my country Romania, we have many beautiful places, and i will write about them in future posts.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,671💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never left but all my friends did :nosh:

I have been to the bottom pit of a broken state, perplexing the meaning of it all, slowly but surely crawling out of the endless darkness that swallows the land hoping to find kindness in this world again :lok::gone: