Where does Susan'o come from?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand what it requires (both eye's MS). But It's a massive body of chakra which 'possesses?' the user. It couldn't possibly come from the user's chakra. But despite this, it still fatigues the user. If it were a summoning jutsu, it would toll the user once (when summoning) and then would not continue to toll them.
Sorry, i just don't completely understand. Thank's in advance!

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It IS a mass of chakra nd can only be acquired if the user has both ms eyes that are able to produce tsukyomi nd amatersau. Itachi, sasuke nd madara all have these abilities although madara hasn't shown amaterasu yet but he has shown somthing similar to tsukyomi just like sasuke.

joekyure

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susano'o is the spiritual embodiment of both the user and the 6 paths himself. The difference between Madaras, Itachi's and Sasukes all depend on their personalities.

Madara's for instance is perfect because he has both the uchiha and senju DNA.

Itachi was both protective and a pacifist.. The Yata mirror symbolizes his protective nature and even though the totsuka weapon is deadly.. it seals the user into a dream for all eternity..

then again i'm just talking out of my ass.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It IS a mass of chakra nd can only be acquired if the user has both ms eyes that are able to produce tsukyomi nd amatersau. Itachi, sasuke nd madara all have these abilities although madara hasn't shown amaterasu yet but he has shown somthing similar to tsukyomi just like sasuke.
That's what i said. I know what it requires and I know it's a mass of chakra. But where does it come from? The Bijuu all came from the 10 tails. And Susan'o has the potential to have power comparable to a bijuu. That kind of immense power has to come from somewhere external to the user. (External in the way that a bijuu's chakra is 'external' to the jinjuriki's)

Shunsin no Shisui

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what i said. I know what it requires and I know it's a mass of chakra. But where does it come from? The Bijuu all came from the 10 tails. And Susan'o has the potential to have power comparable to a bijuu. That kind of immense power has to come from somewhere external to the user. (External in the way that a bijuu's chakra is 'external' to the jinjuriki's)
I dnt' know exacty where, maybe it has something to do with the dojutsu power of the ms fusing with the user's chakra that's been formed by physical nd spiritual energy?